New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Pabayaan na mga obispo. Basta ako I believe in God, but I never give even a cent to the church or any religious organization.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by eld View Post
    Pabayaan na mga obispo. Basta ako I believe in God, but I never give even a cent to the church or any religious organization.
    Good, Jesus will never ask you for money.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    PALEA Tyranny...

https://www.facebook.com/#!/notes/ph...50394382378306

Just before six in the morning on October 29, 2011, a Philippine Airlines truck was about to leave the PAL Inflight Center along MIA Road, Pasay City enroute to the airport.

Without provocation, scores of former PAL employees armed with rattan truncheons, wooden planks with nails, barbed wire and lighted torches blocked the vehicles from leaving the facility.

The protesters shouted invectives, parked their vehicles in front of the gate and set ablaze a gasoline-soaked carton box, all with the intention of barring PAL's truck from leaving the premises.

The following photo essay shows how protesting former PAL workers violated the law with impunity to deny PAL of its Constitutional right to free and unhampered use of its own equipment and facility.

To make matters worse, these workers have the temery of accusing PAL management of harassment. Pictures don't lie. Let the public be the judge.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    desperate, much? Eh ano na lang mangyayari sa mga katulad nila when robots become more sophisticated?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    episode 5 na ba? the empire strikes back?

philippine-airlines-files-charges-vs-41-ex-employees

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243
Lack of Pilots forces PAL to cancel flights