New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Isn't this the bishop? Weird thing for a catholic bishop spreading rumors (true or not).
    Mismo! Kahit mga jueteng puro tsismis lagi sinasabi it's for the govt to find out ayaw sabihin sources or mag name names..bwisit! Though I'm not saying jueteng is not prevalent in most provinces...
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    intsik yung slang for Chinese. yung "tsekwa" galing sa bisaya saying na: "intsik gwakang kaon kalibang". which means: Chinese laborer eats and s***

OT na tayo sir.
    ah ok. but if "s****" means "s_h_i_t", all human beings eat and ****. it is quite the normal thing not only for humans hehehe
    maybe someone with better translation from Bisaya can shed light.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
    ah ok. but if "s****" means "s_h_i_t", all human beings eat and ****. it is quite the normal thing not only for humans hehehe
    maybe someone with better translation from Bisaya can shed light.
    OT:

Quoted from shienaran.

The term "tsekwa" on the otherhand came from a Limerick recited by native children in the old days to tease and make fun of the Chinese which goes: "intsik gwakang kaon kalibang!" which in bisaya roughly translates to "Chinese laborer eats and sh!ts!" Most Chinese would take this as an insult and therefore "tsekwa" was considered a derogatory term in the past. But over time, the meanings were lost and the terms became accepted as part of the local slang.
    My Chinese friend in Mindanao hates it when I call him "Intsik", that did not stop me from calling him "Intsik" though. Perhaps everything is derogatory to them.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    matutuwa si boy abunda.
    tiyak may puwesto siya sa gobyerno........

5. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    ok lang yan. wag lang sanang manalo hehe. wala naman tayong magagawa kung tumakbo siya, yun ang trip nya eh.
    sino pala malamang na makalaban nya kung sakali? Nancy Binay? parang ganun din, no choice. hehe

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    wala na talaga credibilidad yan si cruz, pati ba naman tsismis eh pinatulan. tapos yung kay nancy binay wala siyang sinasabi.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345