New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by beereo View Post
    your honor, it will be frustrating and tiring if i'll read all of it.
    Download it, for free. Future generations will read it very carefully.

I write my prophecies to make sure that they are not like Nostradamus quatrains which cover anything under the sun.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    JudgeFloro if its really you, we are honored by your presence here in tsikot. There are lots of tsikoteers who keeps their mind open. Some don't believe in mysticism but some do. please keep on posting.
    Last edited by sequoia; June 9th, 2009 at 03:56 AM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sequoia View Post
    JudgeFloro if its really you, we are honored by your presence here in tsikot. There are lots of tsikoteers who keeps their mind open. Some don't believe in mysticism but some do. please keep on posting.
    Thanks and hi to all of yeah, it's Tuesday here in Bulacan, Philippines, 1:40 pm, hi

Our country is 91% Christian and about 88% are Catholics. I stress that LUIS and these holy angels called dwendes by our Folklore or PI mythology, (there you can find at the Ateneo Rizal Library, I hope our Ateneo Prof. Fr. Arcilla, SJ in history is still alive) are not really mystical or paranormal, but they are servants and part of the Army of Mary and the Eucharist, NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS, to crush 666, the serpent, which reigns in the foreheads of our top leaders, CJ PUNO, Nograles, Enrile/Pimentel, PGMA, Gonzalez, all of them ...

The sign? They fail to enthrone and consecrate the nation and the judiciary to the Immaculate Heart of Mary and Sacred Heart/Eucharist, as we demanded and I even filed a motion to the Court on this last year, and they denied. So how can our nation be healed if we are ruled by pastors who throw Mary's image in the garbage?

(http://whatismyipaddress.com/ Hostname:124.106.81.33
    ISP:Philippine Long Distance Telephone Type:Cable/DSL Country:Philippines State/Region:B4 City:Malabon)

I religiously write all my important daily encounters with LUIS and these holy angels, even if I do not use cellphones now;

before, I registered the flashing of the lights on my cellphones with exact times and dates, lest I be unscientific.

I had seen the movie A Beautiful Mind, the professor who suffered schizophrenia and won the Prize. But my mind remains SKEPTIC, and do not be shocked,
    since I worked hard to earn A A B+ Ateneo de Manila University Math, Chem, Phy, etc. 1974.

So, contrary to the 75 pages decision that pronounced me psychotic due to belief in dwarves (the judgment is totally uncalled for since even our Philippine mythology and folklore are so rich on these spirits, and at the Ateneo these are taught; meaning therefore, that if one believes in Buddha, Muhammad, astrology, God, the saints and angels, they are normal due to freedom of religion; but on dwarves or dwarf, depending on linguistic weirdology, the Court evaded the issue of 8 medical surgeries that until today multiply literally one by one killing them like H1N1 virology).

I update my
    twitter, and we can follow each other:
    http://twitter.com/judgefloro

Horror movie? No, it is for REAL. Since last June 5 is First Friday, and Fridays are the most powerful days when the VIOLET lights of LUIS are
    radar active as witches perform and evil proliferates.

Since LUIS appeared to us on June 2, 1983 the wake of my father, it was only after 26 years and

on June 5 2009 that LUIS hath shown his face to me.

I was warned that if I would not be ready, I would die if I would see his lights and face.

I sincerely convey to you this, since about 1992 when my eye grades and pulse rates became erratic, I thought I would die, and there was no hope due to bodily pains.

But after I was infused all these lights, now, I was prepared to see the lights and his face, though, still appearing as a Lad or about 20
    years old.

Last year, on his birthday January 7, it was the first since 1983 that he appeared to me in IMAX one minute fashion while I was awake, and he is about 3-7 inches, with red Samurai Japanese dress and Salakot or hat in glowing yellow, but I failed to see his face, since he is so fierce.

He annihilates as Angel of Death. There is only one message - Mary and the Eucharist, LUIS is the King of kings of elementals to conquer evil, the black angels or dwarves.

I am careful to write on this since I respect and love the kindness of atheists and skeptics who read my mind.

I posted my IP address since a forum Hard Light doubted that I am Judge Floro the one in Wikipedia they say.

I had forced Robert to play the latest Internet video games (note, here like in Korea and Japan, 80% of college students are hooked and shifted from drugs to violent video games, such that they do not study anymore and waste their time on this), but Robert, since 1984 had daily played last time DreamCast, now Playstation2; he finishes about 20 disc games in 2 months, that is fast; he does nothing daily but play these games, but he does not want to play Internet Games, but If he would, I think he will play the best.

One more thing, since birth, Robert and LUIS are one on playing music, such that I had physically beaten and injured him before 1983, since he, like LUIS tuned the sounds to full volume all days. He plays xylophone and drums.

That is LUIS,
    music minded, but I am not, I just love the songs I dubbed my horse videos on YouTube.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0ASeOXTKOQ"]YouTube - Judge Florentino Floro, Ave Maria[/ame]

You have raised a very good point here: the uniqueness of the VIOLET lights; as you see, when Mr. Jaime T. Licauco, Philippine foremost paranormal expert which I had caused to be operated ANGIOPLASTY, told me on 2001 that what I saw in his room are 35,000 books he collected on paranormal.

And I asked him to give me a page or chapter on VIOLET lights and he said NONE. So I searched Google and Yahoo engines, including Wikipedia and EBritannica, but none appeared; also, they uniformly associate VIOLET lights to aura, which is not for LUIS; the novels of Harry Pot the Yer and fictions including games on dwarves miserably failed to write or note on the VIOLET lights. This leads us to the failed COLLIDER which you saw on Angels and Demons. It was blocked by LUIS, lest they discover how to create part of the VIOLET light.

CONCLUSION - the brightest minds that raked moneys on movies and games, failed to portray the violet lights, and even gnomes and dwarf images on the Google image search failed to use violet hats.

I stress that the VIOLET lights of LUIS emanates from his Bonito or hat.

So all dwarves have hats with their colors, different, but only LUIS has this VIOLET hat.

If you want to know more of the VIOLET lights, there is nothing more or better than watch EWTN's Fr.Groeschel, Mother Angelica and the accounts of Our Lady especially of Lourdes, 150th anniversary, its dire warnings repeatedly aired by LUIS as leader of her Army with St. Michael, on the dire OMEN circulating the world of without GOD, hating God and caught by 666. VIOLET lights do quash 666. Mary crushes the serpent with her BLUE Madonna lights of Christ. Amen.

Hope I do not sound a homily but Sincerely this is LUIS and the VIOLET lights.
    Cheers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
The Kingdom of LUIS, Armand and Angel at Osaka, Japan and Philippines