New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    How I wish that history can be retold in such a way that you actually "live in the story", as being told, on each account that passes, as if it were happening in the very front of your eyes.

Without understanding why we raise our flag, the right to raise it, we can never be "enthusiastic" enough to care for our country. And no, I don't want to use the word "patriotic". Look how Luneta is right now, with that "tall building"...
    Parang yung Bayani na palabas sa ABS CBN nung 90s. Pwede ka pa kumuha ng remembrance bago ka ibalik ng Aklat ng Kasaysayan.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Iququote ko ulit dati ko post, Very timely sa sinabi ni senior enrile.

Hello mga makaamerkano tsikoteers. Booooohyeah again!!!!!

Imagine binomba tapos sa BGC ginawa name Mckinley. How so luhtang my gawd!!!! hahahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post

Rampage: MacArthur, Yamashita, and the Battle of Manila
    nationalbookstore.com
    P1,645.00

SHOP NOW

“It was the only urban battle in the Pacific War, it has widespread civilian deaths and atrocities, Manila is a place with very close relations with the United States, and had been Douglas MacArthur’s hometown before the battle took place,” Scott says. “There were all these elements that you would normally think would have jumped at any other writer to get, but it just fell through the cracks.”

The author selected from tens of thousands of Filipino, American, and Japanese survivors’ unpublished testimonies and records from national archives and melded it all into one coherent storyline, shedding new light into the overwhelming, barbaric, and unbelievable depths that human cruelty could sink into.

Rampage was officially launched in the Philippines on February 12, 2019 at the Ayala Museum in partnership with the Filipinas Heritage Library and the official distributor, National Book Store.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12