New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ^ That is the reality. All sides are stupid, the admin and the opposition. We should not only scrutinize the administration only (as based on your post) but also the opposition because our taxes goes to both sides.

Your being biased against the administration based on your post. Please look also at the other side.

That's my opinion. Peace tayo.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by city_hunter View Post
    ^ That is the reality. All sides are stupid, the admin and the opposition. We should not only scrutinize the administration only (as based on your post) but also the opposition because our taxes goes to both sides.

Your being biased against the administration based on your post. Please look also at the other side.

That's my opinion. Peace tayo.
    Tama ka boss. I am definitely biased against a inutile government and a n ineffective opposition.

Im lambasting the government because they represent the Philippine State, the bureaucracy, the embodiment of the people's will. With all the power given to them , they absolutely misused it.

The opposition are just a rag tag army with no common agenda.

Lozada perhaps has his own agenda but nevertheless forced by circumstances to let out facts regarding high level government corruption.

His testimonies, collaborated by Joey de Venecia Neri et al....only magnify what we already know....

I belong to those who believe that we should not just be satisfied with the very, very poor service given to us by the government.

Buti na lang survivor mga Pinoy.

Peace.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    The QUESTION is. What can you do to stop this madness in the goverment and start focusing to the needy citizen's? Would it be end this kind of attitude in the political arena?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Ang problema natin ay yung mga botante mismo (kung hindi na sila mauuto o mababayaran ng mga politiko). Kasi konting suhol o bola, gusto na natin yung mga politiko. Kapag nabigyan na ang mga botante, syempre wala ng pera ang politiko at kailangan niyang mabawi ang mga iyon (at alam na natin ang susunod na kwento). Sa pera pa rin ang problema natin. Kasi nga "humans are innately selfish". Beyond the government na ang problema na iyan.

Kung magawa na natin iyan, it will be a good start. Pero kahit saang parte ng mundo ganyan ang problema. Madaling sabihin pero in reality, mahirap gawin. Kaya nga ang nasa isip ko na lang ay magtrabaho at tumulong na lang sa iba (of course not involving money kasi wala rin ako nyan) para man lang may maisip ako na may nagawa ako sa komunidad (iyon lang ang kaya kong maishare).

Peace!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jpdm View Post
    Na-gets mo rin ba?????????Napaka-obvious naman e.

Para ka namang.....anyway, pacensya na ha pero parang walang pinagkaiba mga statements mo sa official statements ng dalawang spokesperson ni Gloria at ng bulok na administration na ito....puro na lang kayo...whew.........
    pacensy na din ha pero kamag-anak ka siguro ni lozada??? puro name-calling etc. maybe you should read my other post on lozada-related threads para malaman mo ibig ko sabihin (see The Vanishing Roadshow)

Nagbubulagbulagan o plain st#*! ka lang talaga kung hindi mo nakikita yung katiwalian, graft and corruption sa pamahalaan.

Di bale, malapit na 2010.

cool lang ako bossing.Tsaka sinong may sabing mainit ulo ko sir... at di rin ako nakikipag-away sir..

forum lang ito.

but sometimes you just have to use strong and colorful words to prove some point..

anyway, peace din sa yo...
    do strong and colorful words include calling others who do not agree with you st#*!????? wow, baka ikaw nga siya. pag ndi type yung tanong eh magagalit dun sa nagtanong.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
    pacensy na din ha pero kamag-anak ka siguro ni lozada??? puro name-calling etc. maybe you should read my other post on lozada-related threads para malaman mo ibig ko sabihin (see The Vanishing Roadshow)

do strong and colorful words include calling others who do not agree with you st#*!????? wow, baka ikaw nga siya. pag ndi type yung tanong eh magagalit dun sa nagtanong.

I have already clarified these things, so that you will not misunderstood my personal opinion. Read my posts again, bro.

Peace.
    Last edited by jpdm; April 23rd, 2008 at 05:28 PM.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    jun lozada is da devil.........

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Wala na si Jlo. Laos na. Natabunan na NBN-ZTE. Top grosser ngayon, itong "rice crisis". He-he!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    sa mga fans ni j lo ....babalik idol nyo pag start ng classes sa june...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Wala daw matatapos na infrastracture sa term ni GMA sabi ni Lozada.....kaya pala walang coverage halos media specialy ABS sa SCTEX magkano kaya binabayad ng mga Lopez kay Lozada?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast