New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    How many can you bring? Wala naman akong limit kung kaya mo magdala ng RMB 100,000 why not?

By the way after studying the charts I am offering P6.85 for every RMB na lang (its still above market value), I guess P7.25 was exaggerated...

true!

added income din yan while in manila.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hehehe he's an OFW, I am a long term investor... Win win for everyone!

di naman exaggerated yun. 6.71 daw today sa malate eh.

dont think i can bring that much. 100 RMB and biggest denomination nila eh. so medyo bulky na yun pag binitbit ko.

sige, i will PM u how much i can bring.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Also I don't have the exact date when, but it was around 3 years ago that China overtook Germany for the 3rd top spot...

I am still baffled why China is not a member of the prestigious G8 (bias lang kasi sila kasi communist)? Italy is still there? Italy?? They are no longer a very important player in the world economy unlike China who is the banker of many nations including the US...
    China doesn't want to join the G8. They are comfortable with being categorized as a developing country. They can get loans from the WB if needed. Pag G8 ka na yata, you're the one giving out loans and grants.

Also, their policies will be dictated upon if G8 member sila.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Errr... China is giving out loans, yun nga lang sa US and Western Europe They are the bank of the rich nations... Kinda ironic a supposedly poorer nation lending out money to the richer...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Errr... China is giving out loans, yun nga lang sa US and Western Europe They are the bank of the rich nations... Kinda ironic a supposedly poorer nation lending out money to the richer...
    China has to lend out money so that the West can buy its produce.

Ikot lang ng ikot ang pera.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
ITS OFFICIAL: China world's 2nd largest economy!