New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    malayo pa eleksyon, magbabago pa ang survey..... watch and wait lang muna then decide kapag eleksyon na.....
    Yup current surveys were taken even before the actual start of the official campaign period last Feb 9th. The current "top" candidates are there due to early campaigning TV ads, or the hype from the death of former pres Cory. The surveys will still change once voters learn more and more about the candidates as they campaign around the country.

Now if it was a neutral survey, taken a week or two from the election date, then yes, it's worth considering, but not the ones out now. If voters "give-up" their votes based on these early surveys, then why do we wait pa for May 2010 to hold the elections? Why still give these candidates 90 days to legally campaign around? Ngayon nalang, habang may epekto pa yung mga nag-early campaign and TV ads, etc.

With campaign TV ads hopefully properly regulated, Villar's edge will be reduced, and expect his rating to go down in time as well. It's everyone's guess if Noynoy's lead, taken from the hype of the former pres Cory's death will survive the 90 day campaign period. We all know it is already going down.

Ultimately, the survey that would really count is the May 2010 elections. Give your candidates the chance to campaign properly, (to hopefully neutralize the race, against early campaigning jingle/music video filled TV ads), then campaign and vote for your choice for president. We all still have a choice.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    how is voting for noynoy even classified as a "wise" vote? >.>
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by adamsapple View Post
    CORRECT masasayang lang ang vote mo kung iboboto mo si gordon bro eddie,gibo etc kasi ang maglalaban si noynoy & villar ano pipiliin mo noynoy na di corrupt na nag aattend sa session ng senate ginagawa niya trabaho niya bilang senator or villar puro gastos na ginagamit ang mahihirap na kung di niya naging asawa si c.aguilar magiging bilyonaryo ba siya sa pagtitinda sa palenke?senator palang si villar di na niya ginagawa trabaho niya bilang senator sa 45 sessions 15 lang attendance niya late pa siya ng 12 times tapos kapag C5 ang pinaguusapan nagtatago siya yan ba dapat maging president???kapag naging president si villar 100% babawiin niya nagastos niya ngayon palang 2 billion na gastos niya mas kawawa ang pinoy kapag si villar mas masahol pa k GMA
    So we're supposed to support Noynoy? A guy who doesn't have the charisma or leadership skills of his father?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    There are those who argue that poll surveys are rigged by the sponsoring party/candidate and therefore should not be given consideration in deciding who to vote.

That was also what I thought during the campaign period for the 1998 presidential elections. I was for Roco and voted for Roco, who now resembles Gordon. however, the poll surveys reflected the outcome of the elections. in 2004, the same thing happened, what the surveys say reflected the outcome of the election. In other words, poll surveys are helpful for us to decide and vote wisely...A Gordon vote is an intelligent vote, but is not a wise vote since doing so will only help the presidential bid of Villar...Vote Wisely...Vote for Noynoy as President....
    i need an advice atty. what if i don't want noynoy to win? what shall i do?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Aquino is a weakling

he's just being used by his party

if he becomes president, he will just be a puppet

the govt will be run by Roxas and other party members and private sector allies

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    those "intelligent voters" back in '04 who voted for GMA bec she was the "intelligent vote" that time, are also the ones who are so against her now...

not so intelligent now are we?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    intelligent voters voted for GMA?

hahahah! i beg to differ sir. that was a dubious win for her.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by AnK View Post
    those "intelligent voters" back in '04 who voted for GMA bec she was the "intelligent vote" that time, are also the ones who are so against her now...

not so intelligent now are we?
    Korek. And those who voted her then cited her intelligence, long list of achievements as DSWD secretary, DTI secretary, no. of bills, resolutions passed and enacted into law, etc. She, Marcos and Erap are proof that a track record are no guarantees for making a good president. Maybe the height also has something to do w/ it. Napoleonic perhaps?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    vote wisely

vote intelligently

whatever

as if there are really any good choices out there

they're all the same

it's just choosing the lesser evil

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruto View Post
    intelligent voters voted for GMA?

hahahah! i beg to differ sir. that was a dubious win for her.

I guess you didn't see the ( " " ) before and after the words intelligent voters.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Intelligent Vote vs. Wise Vote