1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Whoops.

Missed that entirely. hahahah!

Excited masyado mag post eh.

Sorry man ^^,m hehehe

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Just to clarify, I am the TS here...my point in the thread is, if you are anti-Villar, like me, I would rather vote for the candidate who has the potential of winning over him...I am more of an anti-Villar than a pro-Noynoy...

If by chance, in the surveys to come, which, as i have pointed out, would always reflect the outcome of the election, Gordon would soar high, then I would consider Gordon...but not Bayani...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    Just to clarify, I am the TS here...my point in the thread is, if you are anti-Villar, like me, I would rather vote for the candidate who has the potential of winning over him...I am more of an anti-Villar than a pro-Noynoy...

If by chance, in the surveys to come, which, as i have pointed out, would always reflect the outcome of the election, Gordon would soar high, then I would consider Gordon...but not Bayani...
    nice concept.

if you do not want mr check to win, vote for the person that has the best chance to win against him.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    heart of the unwise is in his mouth, and the tongue of the wise is in his heart.
    it is wise to go for the candidate with that kind of heart, your conscience will not trouble you even after the wrong man/woman wins. que sera sera...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    I fail to see the logic behind the TS's suggestion.

the actual election hasn't even started yet and if you want a more qualified person to win then vote for him. surveys being surveys are inconclusive and subjective. people can actually change their minds. joining the bandwagon like the previous elections just perpetuates the very thing that makes democracy ill suited for our country.

I'm sorry but with that mindset, the changes we hypocritically shout over the streets and media will be for nothing.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    The logic is that he prefers that candidate "C" wins and he does not like candidate "B" to win. But if candidate "C" has no chance of winning, voting for candidate "A" is the option. Wherein candidate "A" has a better chance of winning against "B".

If "A" wins, he meet an objective of "B" not winning. But if he will vote for "C" (who he prefers) and "B" wins. complete failure.

Sort of any candidate ("A", "C", "D", "E") as long as not "B" as president.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I think what Safeorigin is saying. Vote for the best candidate that you think will be the best among the best. Dont base it on surveys because these are just surveys and dont accurately represent the whole voting population.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post
    The logic is that he prefers that candidate "C" wins and he does not like candidate "B" to win. But if candidate "C" has no chance of winning, voting for candidate "A" is the option. Wherein candidate "A" has a better chance of winning against "B".

If "A" wins, he meet an objective of "B" not winning. But if he will vote for "C" (who he prefers) and "B" wins. complete failure.

Sort of any candidate ("A", "C", "D", "E") as long as not "B" as president.

eto ang example ng vote intelligently, pang IQ talaga dating

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    basta wag pong magpapa-uto: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni-fzvcxMmo"]Hindi Ako Uto-uto[/ame]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Intelligent Vote vs. Wise Vote