New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Ako naeexperience ko din ito lagi when we hear mass with my family. After kissing my wife and daughter we try to extend our greeting to other people around us and many doesnt care to reciprocate back but it doesnt affect me at all. Maybe its because i try to see them on the positive side na baka hindi ako napansin or nahihiya or they just ignore other people. For me is what is important is that I prayed hard for peace, blessings and guidance for me and my family and the other people of the world.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Napapansin ko rin ang mga ganyan situation. Pagpasensyahan nlang natin ang mga pangyayaring iyan. Nature na nating mga pinoy yan, d tyo kasing warm ng mga westerns, lalo nsa pag greet sa bawat isa... medyo suplado na mahiyain na d maintindihan hahaha Ang mahalaga nagawa natin ang ating obligation sa panginoon at sa kapwa natin. ok na un... Peace bro.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by edtf View Post
    Boss, Ako rin naiinis din pero naisip mo na ba na baka wala kasing puwede mapagiwanan sila ng mga anak nila? They might not be fortunate enough to have a maid or yaya to take care of the kids while they go to mass? These are somethings that we take for granted.
    oo naisip ko naman yun, pero may mga magulang kasi n pinababayaan lng magtakuhan mga anak nila, tumulay sa luhuran at iba pa.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    This is the sad fact that I sometimes face, especially yung mga sosy na taas no-o na padedma lang na parang hindi ka nakita .

On the brighter side, I gave a smile and peace during the mass to a guy who made tampo with me sometime back. Fortunately, he smiled back and gave me peace also even though he was way over the other aisle.

We were friends again since. God always tries to make ways for us to reconcile..take very chance and you'll feel lighter with happiness .

Peace Be With You!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    maybe it's disappointing, but it's probably best to let it go and move on. some people are either naturally shy or just plain sourpusses.

although i would really be disappointed if it was a pretty girl that was snubbing me :snob:

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Onga eh. Ako I went out of my way cos I miss one of my barkadas!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by trunks View Post
    Napapansin ko rin ang mga ganyan situation. Pagpasensyahan nlang natin ang mga pangyayaring iyan. Nature na nating mga pinoy yan, d tyo kasing warm ng mga westerns, lalo nsa pag greet sa bawat isa... medyo suplado na mahiyain na d maintindihan hahaha Ang mahalaga nagawa natin ang ating obligation sa panginoon at sa kapwa natin. ok na un... Peace bro.
    Sbagay tama ka rin dyan bro. Masyado rin kasi ako sensitive minsan at
    napepersonal ko yung pag-deadma sa akin.
    Next time isipin ko na lang "shy-type" sila, hehehe...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hmm, I've got nothing against the reciprocating part. My rant in church is the fact that some inconsiderate pet lovers bring their dogs to mass na amoy isang taon ng di napapaliguan. Oks lang sana kung dalhin nila na bagong ligo, kaya lang hindi e. Sabay mamaya tatahol pa ng pagkalakaslakas dahil gusto makawala sa pagkakatali.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    one simbang gabi i atended, the priest says, instead of your usual nod and smile, extend your arms, shake the hands or hug thpse beside you in spirit of christmas.

touching nga to kasi, parang ambilis lang sabihin sa katabi mo na peace be with you but are you really at peace with your neighbor, o baka me kagalit ka o kaaway...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Shy types should at least smile and nod to those who greet them ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Insensitive Churchgoers