New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 184 of 184 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184
Results 1,831 to 1,833 of 1833
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Meron akong natuklasan sa mga members ng sektang ito. IIsa ang sagot nila. Napagalaman kong hindi pala sila nagbabasa ng bible. They only listen to what the ministros tell them. They dont think for themselvs but depend on lectures/indoctrinations. Kaya pala iisa ang sinasabi nila. Poor souls. Paano na lang kung garbage ang inilecture sa kanila, garbage din ang sagot nila.

They dont read the word of God; understand it and determine if their dogma is correct or not. Kaya pala.........

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramid00 View Post
    Meron akong natuklasan sa mga members ng sektang ito. IIsa ang sagot nila. Napagalaman kong hindi pala sila nagbabasa ng bible. They only listen to what the ministros tell them. They dont think for themselvs but depend on lectures/indoctrinations. Kaya pala iisa ang sinasabi nila. Poor souls. Paano na lang kung garbage ang inilecture sa kanila, garbage din ang sagot nila.

They dont read the word of God; understand it and determine if their dogma is correct or not. Kaya pala.........
    to each faith, his own, po.
    one man's garbage may be another man's gold.
    they're probably criticizing the competing religion as well, "lookit them! reading the Good Book by themselves, without the benefit of guidance from their Elders! they're probably mis-interpreing every other line! poor mis-guided...!"
    no one wins in a religion war.

tolerance.
    Last edited by dr. d; May 5th, 2017 at 08:22 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Ok dr d. Tama ka. My point is, some muslims dont read the quran and just receive the 'sermons' of their religious preachers. The result? Garbage in, garbage out. Maybe, if they read the quran and used their God given wisdom.......

I once had a discussion with three inc members in saudi arabia. I said, 'I and the father are one.' The three chorused in unison, 'in essence'. Sabay-sabay; funny. Dinagdagan ang bible.

Sa lahat ng religious stations dito sa atin, gusto ko ang UNTV. Syempre, di lahat ng paliwanag ni ES ay satisfied ako.