Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guilty!

58 84.06%
  • Not Guilty

9 13.04%
  • i couldn't care less

2 2.90%
Page 408 of 422 FirstFirst ... 308358398404405406407408409410411412418 ... LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 4211
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just my $0.02, maybe someone from the law academe who is a respected authority in a field of law would be more suited for the job.

Dunno about the lawyers here but, it's been a while since we've had the likes of a JBL Reyes, Isagani Cruz, or Florentino Feliciano who were some of the notable justices of the SC who are acknowledged as experts in their fields as well as in the academe.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    if the rumors are true.... do you think kim henares would be suitable for that position?
    sa bir na lang dapat siya.
    chua tsismis lang yan

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    they wont get someone as young as Kim Heneras.. yung position nang CJ hanggang age 70 na yun.. hindi naman napapalitan yun kundi by retirement or impeachment.. Kim is what.. 50? so 20 yrs syang CJ pag sya kinuha.. usually yung matatanda na talaga kinukuha dyan.. parang 6 yrs pa lang 70 na.. para halos kasabay nang incumbent president.. tapos pag nagpalit nang president.. palit na din CJ..

if the rumors are true.... do you think kim henares would be suitable for that position?
    sa bir na lang dapat siya.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    I can just imagine Corona swearing at Pandak…

“Bwiset kang bansot ka! Sabi mo huwag akong mag-alala, marami ka pa ring pera para ipagtanggol ako, eh paano na ngayon?? Baka ma-sequester pa yung mga dolyares ko! Tsaka wala na akong mukhang ihaharap sa publiko! My God, I’m the first official to be convicted by the impeachment court…dyahe!!!

Lintek talaga kayong dalawa, oo…ikaw at yung asawa mong baboy!!! Salot kayong dalawa sa buhay ko!!!"

Hehehe
    Sabay si X-CJ yung naging star witness sa kaso against GMA. :D

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    He had no choice. He was there to protect former president GMA and help her keep as much power in her control for as long as possible.

Although I am curious, what kind of hold really did GMA have on Corona to make him go through all that hell in the first place? He would have known his position would not have survived with PNoy going after him with all legal guns blazing.
    This is a good fodder for a "bare all, the inside story narration" book. Ano kaya special na ginawa ni GMA that urge RC to fight to the end. I'm also curious.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    This is a good fodder for a "bare all, the inside story narration" book. Ano kaya special na ginawa ni GMA that urge RC to fight to the end. I'm also curious.
    gma must have learned from the angelo reyes incident and gave corona a different advise

:hysterical:

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^ nag-usap na kaya yung 2 (gma & cj)?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^ nag-usap na kaya yung 2 (gma & cj)?
    I think so.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nagusap na sila. si gma sa kama, si corona sa sofa matutulog.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    wag naman sana outsider ang ipalit NA Bagong cj... ok na ok na si carpio....

Impeachment against CJ Corona..