Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guilty!

58 84.06%
  • Not Guilty

9 13.04%
  • i couldn't care less

2 2.90%
Page 327 of 422 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327328329330331337377 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 4211
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Since when hinde naging assets ang cash? Kahit anong currencies pa yan, cash is asset...bobo Lang magsasabi na hinde asset Ang cash...

Saka yan dollar deposit secrecy law eh para Sa banks and not depositors I mean the law prohibits the bank from disclosing bank details to the public w/o waiver from the depositor.

Eh pag disclosed mo dollar asset mo sa saln in essense you are waiving your rights Saka ikaw mismo na depositor nagsusulat so walang connction yun hinde niya pagsulat Sa SALN niya yun dollars niya hinde naman banks nagsusulat nun Sa SALN. Hinde pwede gamitin yun FCDU law na yan
    as per senator cayetano, if you have dollar deposit say 1 dollar, you should declare that amount in your saln say 46 pesos, that way you declared your asset and not the bank account...

kasi sa saln, pag may deposit ka, lalagay mo lang cash deposit.. hindi din naman kasi required na detailed yun

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    paano kaya gagaling ang wala naman sakit?
    Kapag napirmahan na waiver! :hysterical:
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    as per senator cayetano, if you have dollar deposit say 1 dollar, you should declare that amount in your saln say 46 pesos, that way you declared your asset and not the bank account...

kasi sa saln, pag may deposit ka, lalagay mo lang cash deposit.. hindi din naman kasi required na detailed yun
    in short ilalagay mo pa rin...converted to peso..so how much did CJ declared in his SALN? P3M? nasaan yun mga dollar deposits?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Nung nilapitan siya ng Sgt. at Arms, Corona told him: "Are you going to arrest me?". Sana ang sinabi ay saan ba ang malapit na clinic o ung doctor dito?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    sana ganito na lang sinabi ni corona after walkout: "Are you going to arrest me?? This is a free country! i can do what i want!"

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ung timing nung pag atake ng sakit niya ay questionable. kaya hindi naniniwala ang karamihan ng taong bayan. again, sa presscon na lang niya dapat sabihin ang kanyang opening statement. if the presiding officer stop him on his 3rd warning to CJ, the outcome I think won't be the same.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    from facebook...

Quote from Jaime Garchitorena:
    CJ CORNONAs DRAMA MAY HAVE EXPOSED AN IMPORTANT TRUTH: Even if you were a die hard Corona fan ( the Justice not the beer) and believed every word he said (Midas Marquez Im talking to you), AND believe that CJ CORONA is REALLY in the hospital with diabetes, complications of the kidney and complications of the heart, AND add to the fact that his doctors HAVE OFFICIALLY revealed that he has had multiple heart bypasses, then (overly) dramatic episode in the Senate does bring to light one thing...that while you ( yes Midas...Im still talking to you) may believe CJ CORONA is innocent of any crime, you cannot deny that he may be INCAPABLE of executing his duties as CJ due to ADMITTED fragile health. How many life and death issues does he deal with everyday? Even Cuevas has stated that during these episodes of hypo-dramatic-glycemia, CJ CORONA is incapable of coherent thought. IF thats the case, then I would imagine hes not fit to decide on the issues elevated to teh supreme court.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

the best option for cj right now is to resign. dapat dati pa niya ginawa un eh. lalaban daw hangan sa katapusan. ayun sa ospital natapos.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz
    ^

the best option for cj right now is to resign. dapat dati pa niya ginawa un eh. lalaban daw hangan sa katapusan. ayun sa ospital natapos.
    Wala ng kwenta resignation niya, verdict would still be render...sana before nag start proceedings

Impeachment against CJ Corona..