Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guilty!

58 84.06%
  • Not Guilty

9 13.04%
  • i couldn't care less

2 2.90%
Page 282 of 422 FirstFirst ... 182232272278279280281282283284285286292332382 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 4211
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    more or less...aside from explaining where he got those money, bakit wala sa SALN niya...

If I'm his lawyers mag resign na ako, kaya naipit sila sa ombudsman's testimony eh dahil hinde rin sinabi sa kanila ni corona yun totoo...

But again the lawyers are paid to anticipate all possible things that a witness have, so I think they also didn't do their job...

They really didn't expect the AMLC report..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think the 82 accounts are a bit bloated. When you put a time deposit on a bank, they usually open new accounts and close them when they mature. Over the years, rolling the TD would result in numerous accounts to be opened but most of them are closed now. Better concentrate on the mother account.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the trial took an exiting turn yesterday, the ombudsman released a big bomb for the cj to ponder on what answers he has to give when he takes the witness stand. will he take the challenge or back out like a chicken? if the dollar accounts are not his, then whom do they belong to....the elves?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Si Conchita pa rin ang nasa witness stand mamaya"?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I still give CJ the benefit of the doubt. Unless he explains himself satisfactorily, then by all means, hang him by the gallows! But to be fair, I think it's not as if those dollar accounts were active simultaneously but may have in fact existed at various points in time.

Kumbaga sa boksing, di pa tapos ang laban. CJ got a punch in the groin at bell's sound; still enough time to recuperate, gather up his pieces and explicate himself one final time. The next round is CJ's make or break. Juan de la Cruz will be watching.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    until those 82 accounts are opened, cj can keep denying they were his

when can we see the signatures?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kinyo
    until those 82 accounts are opened, cj can keep denying they were his

when can we see the signatures?

I don't think he can deny it, he can just comes up with a plausible explanation, remember those came from the AMLC thru banks, accounts under his name.. They will not investigate it if the accts are not his.

Ombudswoman requested AMLC help for specifically for coronans account Kung hinde Sa kanya nakapanalan hinde naman ibiibigay ng AMLC Sa onbudsman

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by e-bundok View Post
    I still give CJ the benefit of the doubt. Unless he explains himself satisfactorily, then by all means, hang him by the gallows! But to be fair, I think it's not as if those dollar accounts were active simultaneously but may have in fact existed at various points in time.

Kumbaga sa boksing, di pa tapos ang laban. CJ got a punch in the groin at bell's sound; still enough time to recuperate, gather up his pieces and explicate himself one final time. The next round is CJ's make or break. Juan de la Cruz will be watching.
    Fine. But, consider these questions:

1. All of these accounts were opened and/or closed at a time when he was already a public official. With transactions reaching a total aggregate amount of US$12 Million. Why weren't they declared in his SALN?

2. By what means was he able to amass a total of US$12 Million during the time when he was presumably a government employee?

3. Ok, if he says the math is all wrong, does he mean to say these dollar time deposit accounts or dollar special deposit accounts actually existed and that they were his? How much money was actually being deposited and withdrawn then (I doubt if they'll give details without risking the presentation of bank records)? And, why were funds transferred during certain material dates pointed out by the Ombudsman?

Dunno about you but I think the defense literally shot itself in the foot with a cannon.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    aaahhhhhh...."I invoked against self incrimination na Lang" ala Jose pidal and thats actually Karen jimeno was suggesting last night, constitutioal right daw ni corona yan,,,hahahah

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    aaahhhhhh...."I invoked against self incrimination na Lang" ala Jose pidal and thats actually Karen jimeno was suggesting last night, constitutioal right daw ni corona yan,,,hahahah
    eh pag ganyan.....walang mangyayari.

Impeachment against CJ Corona..