Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guilty!

58 84.06%
  • Not Guilty

9 13.04%
  • i couldn't care less

2 2.90%
Page 225 of 422 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235275325 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 4211
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    gusto ng senate impeachment court na tapusin ang hearing before mag holy week. magiging every 9-12pm and 2-5pm ang session from monday to thursday.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    gusto ng senate impeachment court na tapusin ang hearing before mag holy week. magiging every 9-12pm and 2-5pm ang session from monday to thursday.
    Imposible yan. For sure iyak ang defense nyan ng due process, lalo na ngayon na shifted na sa kanila ang burden of proof regarding mis-declaration sa SALN.

Worst nag pa interview na ang anak ng Basa regarding sa away sa BGEI. Lumabas na ang baho sa away pamilya negarding the said corp.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Basta itago mo lang yung $$$$ accounts mo....

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    inamin ni corona na ang nag leak ng bank docs ay ang PS bank mismo kaya sya nag withdraw. ayos na!! wala na sila lusot sa bank Accounts.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by SELEGNA_35 View Post
    inamin ni corona na ang nag leak ng bank docs ay ang PS bank mismo kaya sya nag withdraw. ayos na!! wala na sila lusot sa bank Accounts.
    yan ba yun interview kanina ni arnold clavio? hindi ko natutukan yan! tinanong ba siya ni arnold tungkol sa misdeclaration ng SALN? how about dun sa BGEI?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Corona said that the reason why he withdrew the money (P30M) from PSBank on the same day he was impeached was because he lost lost trust to the PSBank....but WHY DID YOU OPEN A DOLLAR ACCOUNT AT THE SAME BANK AT THE SAME DAY YOU LOST THAT TRUST AT that bank????????

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by explorer View Post
    Corona said that the reason why he withdrew the money (P30M) from PSBank on the same day he was impeached was because he lost lost trust to the PSBank....but WHY DID YOU OPEN A DOLLAR ACCOUNT AT THE SAME BANK AT THE SAME DAY YOU LOST THAT TRUST AT that bank????????

your guess is as good as mine.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Corona: ‘I can explain every cent of my property’INQUIRER.net
    11:35 am | Wednesday, March 7th, 2012

MANILA, Philippines — Chief Justice Renato Corona said he could account for “every cent” he spent on his properties and reiterated his willingness to testify in his impeachment trial.

The high court chief said the prosecutors made it appear that he had nothing prior to his career in the government.
    “Ipinalalabas nila na ako’y walang-wala nung pumasok sa gobyerno. Nakapag-ipon ako nung ako’y top exec sa private sector,” Corona said over GMA Network’s “Unang Hirit” in his first interview since his trial began.

“I can explain every cent of my property,” Corona said.

Corona said he was willing to testify in court but this would depend on his lawyers if they would allow him.
    “Open ako sa pagpunta sa senado para depensahan ang aking sarili ngunit depende ito sa aking mga abogado,” Corona said.

Corona added that he trusted the Impeachment Court, which was the reason why he submitted himself to its jurisdiction.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Can the prosecution still present witnesses and evidence to counter Cristina Corona's testimony? Or hangang cross-examination na lang? Nabawalan ba sila mag subpoena sa mga kamag-anak ni Cristina? I hope they can do a better cross...

MANILA, Philippines - The wife of Chief Justice Renato Corona is now certain to testify on their bank accounts with the Philippine Savings Bank (PSBank) when the defense presents its evidence in the impeachment trial of the magistrate.

"We are now sure that the Chief Justice's wife will testify, but we are not sure if the Chief Justice himself will testify," retired Associate Justice Cuevas, Corona's lead counsel, said in an interview Wednesday before meeting with Senate President Juan Ponce Enrile on the new trial schedule.

Cuevas also said Cristina will testify on the alleged irregularities in Corona's statement of assets, liabilities and net worth, which Article of Impeachment No. 2 also accuses the Chief Justice of failing to publicly disclose.

"She will also testify on the SALN," Cuevas said.

Aside from Cristina Corona, Cuevas said three members of the House of the Representatives - Crispin Remulla, Toby Tiangco and Hermilando Mandamas - will take the witness stand to testify on the veracity and authenticity of the impeachment complaint filed by the prosecution panel with the Senate.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    naku corona, tama naman yang sinasabi mo eh.

ang tanong lang ng madlang people.....bakit di mo dineclare lahat sa SALN mo.
    yun lang.

whahh!

Impeachment against CJ Corona..