Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guilty!

58 84.06%
  • Not Guilty

9 13.04%
  • i couldn't care less

2 2.90%
Page 222 of 422 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232272322 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 4211
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11 View Post
    di naman tayo pro or anti penot. its more on the pro or anti sa mga ginagawa ng isang admin or politiko.
    Hehe. Tell that to the people who continuously bash certain politicians for the way they breathe or even blink their eyes.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Hehe. Tell that to the people who continuously bash certain politicians for the way they breathe or even blink their eyes.
    Mga Yellow Army ni Bakletang Abnoy? Yan ba language nila?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Enrile dares Corona to testify
    Published : Wednesday, February 29, 2012 11:54 Article Views : 101 Written by : Ritchie A. Horario

SENATE President and impeachment court Presiding Judge Juan Ponce Enrile on Wednesday challenged Supreme Court Chief Justice Renato Corona to appear before senators and testify in his own trial.

“Walang iba kundi si Chief Justice lang ang makapagpapaliwanag ng kaniyang bank accounts dahil nakapangalan ito sa kanya, at siya ang nagmamay-ari nito (Nobody except the Chief Justice can explain about his bank accounts because they are under his name and he owns them),” Enrile told radio station dzBB.

The Senate chief also expressed belief that once Corona decided to take the witness stand, it would be helpful not only to him but to the impeachment process and the nation as well.

"Mas makabubuti ito hindi lang sa kaso ni Chief Justice Corona, pati sa proseso, pati sa bansa (This would be helpful not only to Chief Justice Corona but to the process and the nation as well),” Enrile added.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    paano kung kumain ka ng chicken tapos minsan may dugo pa ito sa loob, bawal ba ito?
    Pre naman!

Relax, baka mamya masagot mo sa tanong ng wife mo Cristine Reyes ay hot na hot!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11 View Post
    2016 malabo na si Jongoy. malakas pa yellow army sa tao at kaya na nila makuha majority.

wowiesy; do you work for a law firm?
    that is basically what a guest lawyer(ret judge yata) said(or was trying to explain diligently but the host keep on syaing those bank secrecy law, etc etc) sa ANC dati re: pre trial and leaked documents that should not be presented as an evidence but a key to acquiring evidence. parang yung sabi ng teacher ko dati, "gusto nyo naman spoon feeding lang e, try to use your analytical minds naman".:D
    btw, if you watch The Practice regulary; ako naman Law and Order hehehhehe. dami ka nga makikitang strategy ng mga lawyer dyan hehehhe.

i work in the family business very remotely connected to the practice of law... most of what I know, either I watched sa The Practice, Ally McBeal, Boston Legal... sa labor law medyo maalam ako dahil kailangan sa negosyo... i have a handful of lawyer friends din hehe...

I wasn't able to watch that ANC show.. but for the anchor to not give the retired judge guest more airtime to explain, at nasapawan yung substance ng gusto nyang sabihin, would just mean na media also wants na mabilisan... scoop lang ang habol...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    mukhang nasapawan na ng INC thread itong impeachment thread ah.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Priest says Sen. Santiago deserves the ‘fires of hell’
    By Tarra Quismundo
    Philippine Daily Inquirer 5:12 pm | Saturday, March 3rd, 2012

MANILA, Philippines—She may be untouchable in the Senate, but before the eyes of God, Senator Miriam Santiago is liable to “the fires of hell,” a Roman Catholic priest said Saturday.

Decrying the senator’s court antics at Mass on Saturday, Fr. Catalino Arevalo, the spiritual adviser of the late former president Corazon Aquino, said Santiago should apologize publicly for repeatedly berating prosecutors at the impeachment trial of Chief Justice Renato Corona.

“If you call anybody ‘You fool,’ you are worthy of the fires of hell. And she called them ‘****,’ which is Filipino for fool, before millions of people,” Arevalo said in his first Saturday homily at the Edsa Shrine at noon.

“I did not say that. Jesus said that,” added Arevalo, the priest who gave the homily at Aquino’s funeral Mass in 2009.

Arevalo’s message was a reflection on the gospel the day before from Matthew 5:20: “But I say to you that if you are angry with a brother or sister, you will be liable to judgment; and if you insult a brother or sister, you will be liable to the council; and if you say, “You fool”, you will be liable to the hell of fire.”

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    that word GAGO was stricken off the senate's record.
    but for sure, this was not stricken & would remain on the people's mind.

let's wait for brenda's reaction on pings statement.

PING

Ping "scolds" Miriam

As far as Sen. Panfilo Lacson is concerned, Sen. Miriam Defensor-Santiago was out of bounds when she berated the House prosecution panel for their supposed ineptness in prosecuting impeached Chief Justice Renato Corona.

He was reacting to a query whether Santiago committed “abuse” against the prosecutors when she repeatedly lectured on them during Corona’s impeachment trial which is being telecast and broadcast live.

“I'll be very blunt about this. Hindi lang last hearing, maski previous hearings (may) excesses sa pagtrato. And if I can recall I never heard Sen. Santiago lecture the defense panel,” Lacson said in a chance interview.

Santiago even called the prosecutors “gago” (stupid) Thursday for claiming that they are sure of convicting Corona although they dropped five of the eight articles of impeachment they had filed against the chief magistrate last December.

Lacson supports the view of other sectors that Santiago’s name calling was inappropriate. “That's uncalled for. Anyway that's stricken off the record. That's really uncalled for, in front of millions of Filipinos watching the proceedings on live TV, tapos magsasalita ka ng ganoon.”

Asked whether Santiago should apologize to the prosecutors, Lacson said:”It's always a personal call on the part of the one who's being asked to apologize. Leave it to Sen. Santiago.”

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    the word GAGO was stricken of the senate's record, but i'm pretty sure, this was not stricken off
    & would remain in the people's mind.

let's see if there will be a violent reaction from brenda from ping's statement.

PING

As far as Sen. Panfilo Lacson is concerned, Sen. Miriam Defensor-Santiago was out of bounds when she berated the House prosecution panel for their supposed ineptness in prosecuting impeached Chief Justice Renato Corona.

He was reacting to a query whether Santiago committed “abuse” against the prosecutors when she repeatedly lectured on them during Corona’s impeachment trial which is being telecast and broadcast live.

“I'll be very blunt about this. Hindi lang last hearing, maski previous hearings (may) excesses sa pagtrato. And if I can recall I never heard Sen. Santiago lecture the defense panel,” Lacson said in a chance interview.

Santiago even called the prosecutors “gago” (stupid) Thursday for claiming that they are sure of convicting Corona although they dropped five of the eight articles of impeachment they had filed against the chief magistrate last December.

Lacson supports the view of other sectors that Santiago’s name calling was inappropriate. “That's uncalled for. Anyway that's stricken off the record. That's really uncalled for, in front of millions of Filipinos watching the proceedings on live TV, tapos magsasalita ka ng ganoon.”

Asked whether Santiago should apologize to the prosecutors, Lacson said:”It's always a personal call on the part of the one who's being asked to apologize. Leave it to Sen. Santiago.”

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    the word "g*g0" was stricken off the senate's record, but this would remain & will not be stricken off from the people's mind.
    let's see if there will be violent reactions from brenda on ping's statements.......

http://journal.com.ph/index.php/news...-scolds-miriam

PING ‘SCOLDS’ MIRIAM

AS far as Sen. Panfilo Lacson is concerned, Sen. Miriam Defensor-Santiago was out of bounds when she berated the House prosecution panel for their supposed ineptness in prosecuting impeached Chief Justice Renato Corona.

Last edited by chua_riwap; March 6th, 2012 at 06:04 AM.

Impeachment against CJ Corona..