Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guilty!

58 84.06%
  • Not Guilty

9 13.04%
  • i couldn't care less

2 2.90%
Page 213 of 422 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263313 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 4211
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Alam ng lawyers na you should keep your mouth shut and keep your temper in check if you're inside a court room. You are trying to win the vote of the Judges. It's like you're inside a classroom and you despise the teacher, you still need to get on her good side to pass the subject. I don't think what aguirre did made the prosecution look good to the OTHER senator judges... It's their vote that count, not the public. Brenda won't change her attitude.

Senator Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr. jested that Aguirre should be confined inside a room and compelled to watch video footage of Santiago lambasting the prosecution.

“The appropriate punishment would be to bring him inside a holding room with one television watching Sen. Santiago na minumura ang (cursing the) prosecution,” Marcos said.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    I am amazed that people are still surprised when it comes to Miriam.

First, the prosecution panel are really bad in terms of presenting their case. Add to that the poorly crafted impeachment complaint and Miriam and this is what we get.

Second, we must remember only the prosecution has presented its case to the court so naturally they will get all the attention -good or bad- from Miriam, the other judges and rest of us following this trial.

Now, Miriam may have gone overboard with her lectures and use of words. But as they say, she is a judge and Aguirre is a counsel so the latter has to act according to what is expected from these lawyers.

ANC (Karen Davila) kept asking how will the senator judges who have gone "overboard" in their actions pay for their indiscretions? Probably there is an ethics committee in the senate who can handle that but I am pretty sure nothing will come out of it. But in addition, just as Enrile said before, is the voters who will judge them or who will decide if they remain a senator.

So anyone is free to campaign against any of the senators in the next election. The problem is that among the candidates we have before, we have very few who deserves a seat in the senate.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Yung mga nagrereklamo kay miriam ibig sabihin hindi nyo na sya iboboto next election? Boto nyo si trillanes, lito lapid, bong revilla.....Tapos pag nagkaimpeachment ulit wala ng salita-salita botohan na agad. hahahahahaha

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    with what aguirre did. i think the the trial will be more professional next. everyone will be checking their lines next time.

heres hoping sen mirriam or any of the judges, doesnt go on an attack mode to the prosec. which would be the reverse of what i just said.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    let's wait & see if brenda would do that also to the defense team.......

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    let's wait & see if brenda would do that also to the defense team.......
    Brenda: Hoy mga gageyoh na mga prosecutors hindi pwedeng tangapin bilang evidence yang mga bank docs na yan.

Brenda: O defense ok na.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by baker123 View Post
    with what aguirre did. i think the the trial will be more professional next. everyone will be checking their lines next time.

heres hoping sen mirriam or any of the judges, doesnt go on an attack mode to the prosec. which would be the reverse of what i just said.
    Don't count brenda out. She's even saying that the private prosec is mentally retarded in one of her interviews. Imagine that... comming from a brenda.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
    I am amazed that people are still surprised when it comes to Miriam.

First, the prosecution panel are really bad in terms of presenting their case. Add to that the poorly crafted impeachment complaint and Miriam and this is what we get.

Second, we must remember only the prosecution has presented its case to the court so naturally they will get all the attention -good or bad- from Miriam, the other judges and rest of us following this trial.

Now, Miriam may have gone overboard with her lectures and use of words. But as they say, she is a judge and Aguirre is a counsel so the latter has to act according to what is expected from these lawyers.

ANC (Karen Davila) kept asking how will the senator judges who have gone "overboard" in their actions pay for their indiscretions? Probably there is an ethics committee in the senate who can handle that but I am pretty sure nothing will come out of it. But in addition, just as Enrile said before, is the voters who will judge them or who will decide if they remain a senator.

So anyone is free to campaign against any of the senators in the next election. The problem is that among the candidates we have before, we have very few who deserves a seat in the senate.
    I'm afraid sky is the limit as far as sen judges indiscretions is concern. Wala namang pwedeng mag check sa kanila, if you're betting on senate's ethics committee... moro moro lang yan.

Practically brenda is on the loose and she can do anything she wants.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I wonder if she'll her "fire and brimstone" act to the I.C.C.? I hope not.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    As Enrile says... they're the highest court in the land. Beyond reproach. This isn't the first time Miriam has used the Senate court as a soapbox from which to hurl lightning bolts at people without fear of retribution.

Quote Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
    Don't count brenda out. She's even saying that the private prosec is mentally retarded in one of her interviews. Imagine that... comming from a brenda.
    She just piles on the laughs. I think I even heard some of the reporters chuckle on camera at that one.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Impeachment against CJ Corona..