Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guilty!

58 84.06%
  • Not Guilty

9 13.04%
  • i couldn't care less

2 2.90%
Page 209 of 422 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259309 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 4211
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Well, not totally. Meron din check and balance sa mga appointment sa judiciary.

Appointees to the judiciary (from lower court judges to SC justices) are selected by the President from a list prepared by the Judicial and Bar Council whose members are the Chief Justice, a member of Congress, the Secretary of Justice, the IBP President, a professor of law, a retired member of the SC and a representative of the private sector.

The last four, I think are appointed by the President subject to the consent of the Commission on Appointments.

It's really the quality and character of the appointments to the judiciary the past 9 years that's really unconscionable. Yes, the President is required under the law to make an appointment in the event of a vacancy. If he or she starts appointing persons with no honor or integrity, that's when law and justice is truly subverted.
    president ang mag appoint from the shortlist created by JBC... president din nag appoint ng mga uupo sa JBC... granted na with COA concurrence.. kamay pa rin ng presidente.. i think...

quality and character ng appointments... o yan sila dumaan sa JBC... the very same process based on the constitution... short cut ang impeachment para mabago ang mga to... the right way pa rin is to amend the constitution...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    78% pala grade ni Brenda sa bar exam

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
    Malinaw na bawal ng mag appoint ang outgoing president 2 months bago sya umalis. She already has the majority of Justices on her side. Why still force a CJ appointment which she's no longer legally allowed according to the constitution? Why?

Nililihis mo eh, tapos bigla mong tumbokin ang Luisita. Ang layo.
    example lang po yung Luisita as a possible consequence (theoretical), should PNoy be successful in impeaching a majority of the justices and appointing their respective replacements...

point ko po na talagang tinutumbok, ay yung proseso ng pag appoint to Supreme Court...

on the issue of the midnight appointment of the CJ... while I don't agree din sa ginawa ni GMA here.. in a way, kung titignan mo.. wala mawawala sa kanya kung gagawin nya yun... sige appoint sya...kung may mag question, by the time na ma settle ang issue, di na sya ang naka upo... fight it out and let it take its due course.. kung manalo, she still has her majority sa SC.. kung natalo, let PNoy handle the mess and clean it up...

now bakit ba talaga nya tinuloy ang midnight appointment na yun... coming into an election, walang SC CJ... malaking issue ba yun kung may vacuum sa presidency at may vacuum sa CJ ng judiciary? i also don't know...

however.. all that is moot and academic na.. tapos na ang appointment... na question na sa SC... naresolba na ng SC ang usapin na yan...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Kala mo jongoy at brenda walang lalaban sa inyo ha.

******* abosado na eh.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wowiesy View Post
    example lang po yung Luisita as a possible consequence (theoretical), should PNoy be successful in impeaching a majority of the justices and appointing their respective replacements...

point ko po na talagang tinutumbok, ay yung proseso ng pag appoint to Supreme Court...

on the issue of the midnight appointment of the CJ... while I don't agree din sa ginawa ni GMA here.. in a way, kung titignan mo.. wala mawawala sa kanya kung gagawin nya yun... sige appoint sya...kung may mag question, by the time na ma settle ang issue, di na sya ang naka upo... fight it out and let it take its due course.. kung manalo, she still has her majority sa SC.. kung natalo, let PNoy handle the mess and clean it up...

now bakit ba talaga nya tinuloy ang midnight appointment na yun... coming into an election, walang SC CJ... malaking issue ba yun kung may vacuum sa presidency at may vacuum sa CJ ng judiciary? i also don't know...

however.. all that is moot and academic na.. tapos na ang appointment... na question na sa SC... naresolba na ng SC ang usapin na yan...
    Self serving ang judgment ng SC sa issue ng midnight appointment. Malinaw ang Constitution tungkol dyan.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
    Kala mo jongoy at brenda walang lalaban sa inyo ha.

******* abosado na eh.
    so may pumalag? sino?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by acedal View Post
    78% pala grade ni Brenda sa bar exam
    yep.
    i-google nyo......

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Yun isa sa prosec tinakpan na yun tenga...natotorete na yata Sa boses ni mirriam
    sino sa prosecution?
    malamang nakunan ng media yan.......

bida siya sa news mamaya.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    so may pumalag? sino?
    Si Atty. Aguirre, bastosan na daw eh.

To namang si Tamano o, kulang na lang punasan nya pwet ni Brenda.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I have never laughed so hard at a government session in my life. Not even when Taiwanese representatives started kickboxing in session.

Miriam's tirade should be recorded and sold on DVD. "Neurons"... "Brain dead..." Wahahaha!

I also love how JPE momentarily forgot who Corona was supposed to be entangled with... errh... uhhm... entanglement with... uhmm... the former president... uh...

-

All of the senators are reminding the prosecution this is their last chance to present or say if they want to present for the other articles. Even JPE is going to great pains to remind them that after this, that's it.

-

Oh, and "Gee Aye Gee Ohhh" has been officially stricken from the court record.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Impeachment against CJ Corona..