Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guilty!

58 84.06%
  • Not Guilty

9 13.04%
  • i couldn't care less

2 2.90%
Page 185 of 422 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 4211
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
    Seriously if you were a caliber lawyer who would you offer your free services to? Alam mo naman ang turo sa law school regarding SC.

Kaya ng puro kulelat ang mga nasa prosecution.
    True, but I think the private prosecutors are being paid, and were hired by the House of Representatives - you wonder why they didn't get lawyers who have some trial experience (because they are all getting owned so hard by Cuevas, Defensor-Santiago and Enrile). The only reason they aren't any worse if is because of the help of chief-senator-judge-prosecutor Drilon, along with the other senator-judge-prosecutors (Osmena, Guingona, Pangilinan, Alan Cayetano, etc).
    Last edited by umi001; February 21st, 2012 at 07:51 PM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by umi001 View Post
    True, but I think the private prosecutors are being paid, and were hired by the House of Representatives - you wonder why they didn't get lawyers who have some trial experience (because they are all getting owned so hard by Cuevas, Defensor-Santiago and Enrile). The only reason they aren't any worse if is because of the help of chief-senator-judge-prosecutor Drilon, along with the other senator-judge-prosecutors (Osmena, Guingona, Pangilinan, Alan Cayetano, etc).
    Cheap wa budget ang gobyerno. Mas mahal mga abogado ni Corona.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer

naku hindi po ako lawyer. yung issue regarding admisability eh hindi po pasok yan, dahil the annex will never marked as evidence.

yung parating sinasabi ng defense na fruit of the poisonous tree doctrine eh di rin pasok yan dahil hindi naman criminal case to at hindi i offer as evidence ng prosecution yung annex. now the issue on whether the annex are fake or not is best answered by another forum.
    So kung hindi nai present bakit binasa pa? Papaano naging relevant? Sayang oras ng lahat Dapat baguhin uli impeachment rules maging malinaw sa ganito. Laking sayang sa oras... Pati media laking saysng ng air time...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    So either you have the data beforehand, which is against bank secrecy laws, or you ask permission to open it, which Enrile won't allow?

Which is it, Honorable Senator?
    Dyan ata papasok yung galing o husay sa pag craft or wording ng impeachment complaint... The way it is stated, parang nag expose lang ala senate or house blue ribbon committee hearing...since nasanay mga senador at kongresista natin na court of public opinion lang ang laging laban nila...

Kung pinag isipan ng husto yung articles, their work during the impeachment trial proper is a lot easier...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Enrile: "“This is the trouble of your Articles of Impeachment, you are not very careful in your allegations and you want to expand it at the course of the trial. I have warned you several times. You know there is a limit to the patience of this court,”

All the documents from PAL are good as trash. Walang tumulong senate-judges ngayon sa prosecution... Alam ni Drillon et al na naiinis na si JPE. Yung evidence galing sa BPI gusto akuin ng prosekusyon, eh galing sa subpoena ng senator-judges.

Susunod na alas si DOJ sec. De Lima. I bet Brenda is gonna go balisitic again with the witness.
    Last edited by Monseratto; February 21st, 2012 at 09:30 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    langhya, supalpal ang prosecution today. ang bilis natapos ng article 3. sa article7 na ba tayo bukas?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011

isa pang pretty lady sa impeachment trial. d who?

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    So either you have the data beforehand, which is against bank secrecy laws, or you ask permission to open it, which Enrile won't allow?

Which is it, Honorable Senator?
    niky, try to watch the replay nung show ni tina monzon palma (Talkback yata title) last monday evening. you may forget about one guest (son of Maceda yata) and maybe the other one if you are pro pnoy(libarios). but i think maganda yung sinabi ni ex sandiganbayan Palatao(who happens to be the one who issued a warrant of arrest kay erap at si erap din ang nag upo). parang sinabi nya na yung ganung info ay dapat wag ginagawang primary evidence. yun dapat ay mga tips on how you will gather evidence and plan how will you show evidence na pagdating sa dulo e lalabas yun. in other words dapat talaga strategy at hindi bara bara lang.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11 View Post
    niky, try to watch the replay nung show ni tina monzon palma (Talkback yata title) last monday evening. you may forget about one guest (son of Maceda yata) and maybe the other one if you are pro pnoy(libarios). but i think maganda yung sinabi ni ex sandiganbayan Palatao(who happens to be the one who issued a warrant of arrest kay erap at si erap din ang nag upo). parang sinabi nya na yung ganung info ay dapat wag ginagawang primary evidence. yun dapat ay mga tips on how you will gather evidence and plan how will you show evidence na pagdating sa dulo e lalabas yun. in other words dapat talaga strategy at hindi bara bara lang.
    Excerpt ng section 2 ng Law on Secrecy of Bank Deposit.

are hereby considered as of an absolutely confidential nature and may not be examined, inquired or looked into by any person, government official, bureau or office, except upon written permission of the depositor, or in cases of impeachment, or upon order of a competent court in cases of bribery or dereliction of duty of public officials, or in cases where the money deposited or invested is the subject matter of the litigation.
    Kahit account number lang yung alam mo at nakuha mo dahil nagtanong ka sa banko kung ano yung account number ni so and so eh illegal pa rin yan. Kung ako ang defense papa squash ko yan, mas madaling daan sa technicalities yan kesa explain mo kung bakit wala sa SALN ni Corona yan.

Kaya nga panay media ng defense regarding sa source ng mga accounts ng PSBank eh. Tong mga judges naman ayaw pa pigil. Labas na sa kanila yan kung peke ba yan o hinde, or trabaho ng defense na prove kung peke ba yan.

Kung ginaya na lang sana ni enrille ang nang yari nung time ni Erap na pina subpoena ang lahat ng account ni Jose Pidal eh ok na sana sabi ng dean ng college of law ng UST.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    “There is question that the prosecutors attached the document. When I signed the subpoena duces tecum, I did not question it because I gave credence to the House (of Representatives). But it now appears that, as per testimony of the PSBank president and Katipunan branch manager, there are differences with the original,” the Senate president noted.

Enrile said he was convinced that the leak did not come from the bank but likely from the team of the BSP, which conducted the audit of bank accounts classified as “politically-exposed person” (PEP), which included Chief Justice Corona.

“I am convinced that the leak did not come from the bank. They submitted it by virtue of respecting the authority of the Central Bank and the Anti-Money Laundering Council. Whether the AMLC or the BSP was the source of the leak is a conclusion that can be drawn from the questions I asked,” Enrile said in an interview prior to the start of Day 21 of the Corona trial yesterday.

The Senate president was careful in saying whether the evidence will be stricken out by the body.
    Sorry ng lang mga prosecutor, pomoporma na si manong jhonny na basura lahat ng bank documents and testimonies from PSBank.

Corona is off the hook, pwede na syang sumayaw sa tuwa.

Impeachment against CJ Corona..