Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guilty!

58 84.06%
  • Not Guilty

9 13.04%
  • i couldn't care less

2 2.90%
Page 179 of 422 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229279 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 4211
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    kay pretty lady muna tayo.
    sino itong attorney a.k.a. pretty lady na staff ng isang senator?
    eto pa.....

Who's the prettiest in CJ trial? | ABS-CBN News

Who's the prettiest in CJ trial?

MANILA, Philippines - Netizens bored with the Corona impeachment proceedings have started a beauty contest for women they see at the trial.

Using hashtags #TeamJimeno, #TeamJimenez and #TeamPilares, netizens have started, for fun, a beauty pageant on Twitter featuring three lawyers—Karen Jimeno, Macel Jimenez, and Richie Ramos-Pilares.

Jimeno is a spokesperson for the defense panel, Jimenez works at the Senate, and Pilares is one of the lawyers from Puno & Puno Law Offices representing PSBank. All three graduated from the University of the Philippines College of Law.

Jimeno got a fan following early in the impeachment trial, with admirers creating a Facebook page dedicated to her and and internet memes featuring photos of her.

Ramos-Pilares and Jimenez only recently caught people’s interest.

Ramos-Pilares served as PSBank Katipunan branch manager Annabelle Tiongson’s counsel.

Jimenez, meanwhile, recently happened to be seated behind one of the podiums used by senator-judges when addressing the court.

“I don’t really watch the impeachment trial, but wow! The lady seated beside the podium of the senator judge is pretty cute ha!” posted *dronthego on February 15.

Twitter user *mikeac2 posted a photo of Jimenez on February 10, and tweeted that “On a lighter note, those who’ve lost faith in #TeamJimeno may shift now to #TeamJimenez .”

He was referring to people who may have shifted from rooting for Chief Justice Renato Corona to the prosecution.

*paulolastimosa, meanwhile, asked that a photo of Ramos-Pilares be posted online, to which *jwara replied by posting a video of the impeachment trial uploaded by ANC, which showed Pilares introducing herself to the court.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post

It's Macel for me hands down.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
    Ah... Ang crus ng bayan ngayon si Atty. Jimenez.

Eto google+ nya https://plus.google.com/104319367131859941238/posts
    salamat bro. si atty. jimenez pala. magkano kaya ang consultation fee?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    no offense doon sa 'pretty' lady defense lawyer...this is just my personal taste...so bear with me...she looks like a hooker to me who has just finished the 'session'

now going back to impeachment issue...got this from facebook page Corona Resign group...

From a VERY reliable source I cannot mention for security purposes:

On February 28, Tuesday...
    The INK will stage a rally in front of the SENATE (!) in support of CORONA!!!

From CAVITE ALONE, TEN buses rented at P12,000. EACH will HAKOT people from ALL OF CAVITE and Region 4 (!!)!!!

Imagine HUNDREDS of buses (at P12k each) - bringing all these people to assemble in the LUNETA GRANDSTAND between 8:00 and 9:00 am.

That means they have all of this MONEY to hire 100's of buses and feed ll these people!!!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    I believe in that hakot tao system na yan just to support or make a rally. Bayad pa lang sa hundreds of buses pa lang yan, needless to say, yung bayad sa mga magpaparticipate sa rally per head...grabe daming pera talaga ni Corona! Chicken feed pa nga yang gastos na yan kasi according to atty he knows someone in the RTC who has 500 million pesos in bank.... To compare, yagit pa nga ang dating nina President Pnoy at Binay.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    pan-tapat sa INC rally......
    llamas on the rescue.

The Daily Tribune - Without Fear or Favor

Llamas-organized Edsa I mob may turn into oust-CJ ‘Plan B’

The preparations for the Edsa I celebration is turning out more than what meets the eye with the huge mobilization that is being required from presidential political adviser Ronald Llamas by President Aquino.

It would not take much to turn the massive crowd expected at the Feb. 25 into what is being bruited about as Malacañang’s Plan B designed to compel the removal of Chief Justice Renato Corona from the Supreme Court.

Last Feb. 16, Executive Secretary Paquito Ochoa Jr. issued a directive to all government officials and employees to participate in the 26th Anniversary of the 1986 Edsa People Power Revolution.

The Palace’s Memorandum Circular 27, likewise, enjoined all units of the national government, including government-owned and controlled corporations, and local governments to extend assistance to organizers of the program and various activities scheduled until Feb. 25.

What makes Llamas’ “mission order” special is that they don’t have to spend a dime on beefing up the crowd on which Aquino’s followers can whip up anti-Corona sentiment.

Deputy presidential spokesman Abigail Valte however denied the allegation of an anti-Corona mobilization and also belied reports of a clandestine effort to commission the help of local government units to pressure impeached Chief Justice Renato Corona to resign from his post.

Valte, who’s role has been lately relegated to issuing denials for the Palace on nasty issues hounding the Executive, said that the President would disclose things “officially” if and when he feels the public should know something.

Valte, who appears defending some “political operators” of the Palace who are mobilizing heads of local government units to stage anti-Corona rallies, contradicts an earlier query of the Daily Tribune when asked about what’s keeping Llamas busy.

She said in previous press briefings that she isn’t Llamas’ keeper adding that she’s not aware of the presidential political adviser’s activities.

Llamas, who was a militant activist during his younger years, is considered by Aquino as the go-to person whenever the administration requires an “effectively superb operator,” specializing on mobilization of rallies and covert operations that activists referred to as “kadres” do.

Aquino, who has relentlessly assailed Corona despite the ongoing impeachment trial in the Senate, acting as an impeachment court, called on Corona to bare his dollar accounts during a forum with students in Manila but won’t given in to a reciprocal appeal from the chief magistrate to do the same.

Published reports cited what appears to be a leaked information on the supposed anti-Corona rallies which will coincide with the 26th anniversary of the Edsa People Power I Revolution on Feb. 25.

When asked whether he’s considering to slow down on his nasty remarks against the Chief Justice, Aquino was quoted as saying:

“I think I am within my rights to express my opinion especially doon sa (grieve?). I speak for a sizeable number of our people and that s the essence of democracy. Contending ideas should be threshed out in a market place of ideas and those who can convince should be . Sorry, let me rephrase that. A democracy is the majority deciding for everybody and you cannot decide properly if there is no discourse within the contending sides in any issue. So to keep quiet about the whole thing is I think wrong. Time to time I reserve my right to be able to say what I believe should be said to the people,” Aquino said in an ambush interview with reporters who covered his provincial sortie in Baler.

This developed as Malacañang appears unfazed with the growing number of religious groups and personalities who have made an apparent withdrawal of support to President Aquino. Valte however said Malacañang will remain open in engaging Catholic bishops on various issues, including land reform.

Prior to the Catholic Bishops’ criticism on what they described as Aquino’s overzealous desire to boot out Corona and put his predecessor behind bars for good, the members of powerful Iglesia ni Cristo have been attending protest rallies in support of the President’s enemies.

“The fact remains we have always been open to coming across on certain issues from whatever sector this comes from,” she said.

Fernan J. Angeles

7. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Kung si llamas mag-organized eh magiging blunder yan.

Yung mahabang armas at pirated dvd nga nagkanda leche-leche tapos gagawa pa sya ng edsa. Echosss...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Cong. Banal is expected to testify when the impeachment trial resumes today.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post

kay pretty lady muna tayo.
    sino itong attorney a.k.a. pretty lady na staff ng isang senator?
    She's a lawyer too. Graduate from U.P.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mas maganda naman ito kay Jimeno ng defense...

Impeachment against CJ Corona..