Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guilty!

58 84.06%
  • Not Guilty

9 13.04%
  • i couldn't care less

2 2.90%
Page 171 of 422 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221271 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 4211
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    "Kung yan ang record, papaano naman natin itatanggi yan? At kung anuman yung kahina-hinala will be explained better by the Chief Justice or by Mrs. Corona who was the one given the authorization to take out these accounts," he said.
    He said the 2 properties were sold for P18 million and P8 million or a total of P26 million.

In his 2009 SALN, Corona declared that the 2 properties had a current fair market value of P3 million each.
    Bokya na agad ang SALN dito palang. Nabenta ng 26M pero ang declared fair market value lang eh 6M.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    eh di ba may isang pro-corona rito sa board.....si manikis.
    hintay-hintay lang daw, makikita raw natin kung pa'no nila malulusutan ito when it's their turn to present evidences......

abangan.....
    so kasama pala siya sa defense team ni corona

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlyt View Post
    so kasama pala siya sa defense team ni corona

he works in the judicial dept. pero malay natin.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by marg View Post

GREEDY BASTARD CORONA

may hawig sila ni ex-FG piggy arroyo...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    ^^ ano sinasabi nya dito?: BACK OFF!!!!!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    nakakainip din pala mag hintay. sa lunes pa impeachment trial.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Defense lawyer on Corona's rumored 'mistress': We believe in his integrity

"We respect those who use social media as means of communication, but siguro for any information that we recieve - text, tweet, blog, or Facebook - there is always a way to verify this," said Salvador in a briefing after Wednesday's impeachment trial.

Rumor has it that Corona placed several of his real estate properties under the name of his alleged mistress so that they would be hard to trace in case the government investigates.

Asked whether there was truth to the rumors, Salvador said: "Kami po ay naniniwala sa integridad ni Chief Justice."

"Let's be responsible sa tinatanggap natin. Madaling sabihin ang ganito," Salvador said, adding that the public should be more vigilant when it comes to information they get especially from the Internet.

Source: GMA

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wow! Naglabas na rin Si corona ng strongly worded statement..

Major points are he is challenging Penot to open his bank accts, SALN and explain the entries to all at pati yun psychiatric test niya na lumabas nun election explain din daw niya...

If I'm Penot he should answer for the last time and accept the challenge ilabas nila ng sabay ni corona lahat ng bank accounts nila..para umiikli na proceeding

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

Major points are he is challenging Penot to open his bank accts, SALN and explain the entries to all at pati yun psychiatric test niya na lumabas nun election explain din daw niya...

If I'm Penot he should answer for the last time and accept the challenge ilabas nila ng sabay ni corona lahat ng bank accounts nila..para umiikli na proceeding
    +1

I agree with this.

For the record, I'm not pro-corona nor am I pro-noynoy. I'm for upholding the constitution and due process for all.

I believe that everyone has the right due process and is innocent until proven guilty.

"Kung yung notorious Kuratong Baleleng group ay pinaglalalabanan ng mga taga Commission on Human Rights ang karapatan nila nung infamous rub-out, ano pa kaya ang isang opisyal ng gobyerno na hindi pa napapatunayang may sala?"

What scares me is that PNoy is setting himself up for failure should Corona be acquitted. In saying that "Reforms impossible if Corona acquitted," is basically telling us that he won't be able to work a better Philippines.

I can actually picture him 4 years from now, if nothing happens (slow economic growth, high unemployment, high poverty, etc.) blaming these conditions for his failure to uplift our lives.

Like what my boss said, "Pnoy should step out of his opposition mentality where he just keeps pointing out and complain about the mistakes and wrongdoings of the government."

February 2012 is almost over. Four months from now will mark the 2nd year of PNoy's administration then he'll have 4 years left.

Has he done anything significant to change our lives? I can honestly say that If I step out of my office now and ask 10 random people if PNoy has done anything to make the Philippines a better place; they'll probably say the "wang-wang policy" but then again, that was only short lived. (They're back in another form. FYI)

I hope PPP flies. Yun lang, baka umangat na tayo if that becomes successful.

Happy weekend tsikoters.

I voted for Gibo nga pala.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

Well, I wish the President would call his bluff.

Impeachment against CJ Corona..