Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guilty!

58 84.06%
  • Not Guilty

9 13.04%
  • i couldn't care less

2 2.90%
Page 155 of 422 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 4211
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    FAKE PEKE fake

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Makakatikim ng palo si umali nito.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PS Bank exec reiterates Corona bank documents ‘fake’
    By Kate Evangelista
    INQUIRER.net
    4:22 pm | Wednesday, February 15th, 2012
    0shareNew 0

MANILA, Philippines – An officer of the Philippine Savings Bank reiterated that the photocopies of bank documents allegedly belonging to Chief Justice Renato Corona and which were presented by the prosecution at Corona’s impeachment trial were “fake”.
    “They are not the same. It’s fake,” said Annabelle Tiongson, branch manager of the PS Bank Katipunan, Quezon City, in her testimony Wednesday, the 18th day of the trial before the Senate, acting as an impeachment court.
    Senator Jose “Jinggoy” Estrada, who was questioning Tiongson, asked if the documents were “faithful reproductions of the original bank documents”.
    Tiongson said that the account numbers may have come from other sources like when a client writes his or her account number behind cheques or when banks tellers do so.
    However, Estrada said he was not convinced and stated his belief that the document presented by the prosecution was indeed a “faithful reproduction of the original.”
    Meanwhile, Senator Franklin Drilon asked how Tiongson was able to say that the photocopied document was a fake.
    The witness said that she compared the document with the original bank copies and noticed some differences.
    When asked for the specifics, Tiongson said: “There were entries in the original that were not in the photocopy and there were entries in the photocopy that were not on the original.”
    However, Tiongson said that the faking of the document did not happen in their branch. Tiongson added that she only became the branch manager of the PS Bank Katipunan Branch in 2010. Corona’s accounts in question were in 2008 and 2009.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by energizer_jc View Post
    The bank documents used by the prosecution are not the same with the originals being held in PS Bank
    Then Tupas and Umali have a whole lot of explaining to do. Granted that they never offered the "fake" bank records/signature cards as evidence, they still owe it to the court to at least say that they couldn't vouch for its authenticity when they attached it to their request for subpoena. That way, the court could've denied the request and directed them to get more evidence before applying for a subpoena for the bank records or forego the bank records altogether.

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
    PNoy is just one guy. This country has no future.
    i think kahit isa lang sya pwede simulan(not mabago in his term). yun lang nanam siguro ibig sabihin ni cj puno. yung bulok na sistema nag evolve sa dekadang pamamalakad. di kakayanin ng isang termino lamang. but it can "start".

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Pfffttt...INC? Wala na yan irrelevant na sila
    Do you expect politicians to believe that?

Cguro hindi lahat ng myembro nila sumusunod sa endorsement ng liderato nila lalo na yung mga edukado. Pero remember mas madami pa ding "masa" voters. And I assume madami ding "masa" members ang INC.

Ako mismo nakita ko na kung paano kopyahin sa listahan yung iboboto ng kapitbahay kong INC hehehehe. Confirmed yan!

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtheboys96 View Post

Cguro hindi lahat ng myembro nila sumusunod sa endorsement ng liderato nila lalo na yung mga edukado. Pero remember mas madami pa ding "masa" voters. And I assume madami ding "masa" members ang INC.

Ako mismo nakita ko na kung paano kopyahin sa listahan yung iboboto ng kapitbahay kong INC hehehehe. Confirmed yan!
    i believe they are relevant especially on local elections.
    in national elections, its more of a swing votes.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11 View Post
    you get half of their members (eligible) to vote for a specific candidate is big enough for that candidate. and I think that 50% is not impossible to get as a result of the endorsement of their leaders. Unlike in the Catholic Church where almost everyone votes whoever they wish to vote.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11

This... Barangay captain level.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtheboys96

It's still about who can promise to protect their interest and usually playing safe na ang INC they keep close to their chest kuno yun susupurthan nila pero they will always go for the sure win. They are not the swing vote, that's what they are just projecting.

Why didnt they support villar or gibo last election everybody thought villar was the anointed one but the last minute they supported pnoy kasi sure win na kahit 100% pa bumoto members nila Kay villar hinde pa rin mananalo

Impeachment against CJ Corona..