Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guilty!

58 84.06%
  • Not Guilty

9 13.04%
  • i couldn't care less

2 2.90%
Page 149 of 422 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 4211
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    May mga precedents ng mga "fake" and "false" documents takay ni Brenda. Si JPE says any subpoenas that has been issued by them, he accepts all responsibility and liability.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Bye bye uli si Brenda. High blood nanaman.

Manong Enrile has opened the impeachment court to SC, expect CJ to take advantage. TRO will pour down.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    tagal ng direct examination ni prosecutor drilon.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    update lang mga tol.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    update lang mga tol.
    Walang katapusang objection si Cuevas uli.

Mukhang lusot na ang prosecution regarding the attached bank documents for the subpoena.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
    Walang katapusang objection si Cuevas uli.

Mukhang lusot na ang prosecution regarding the attached bank documents for the subpoena.

kabisado ko na nga mga objection ni Cuevas eh. laging on the grounds of immateriality, leading questions and the best evidence is the documents itself.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Serge: "Eh wala palang laman eh...bakit pinagiinitan ng defense?"

CJ has no other accounts in BPI other than those already identified. Balik ulit sa ooonnnee loooonnngg mmmiiinute.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Bye bye uli si Brenda. High blood nanaman.
    Manong Enrile has opened the impeachment court to SC, expect CJ to take advantage. TRO will pour down.
    eh pag ganyan eh......itigil na yang circus.
    i-acquit na ka'gad.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    kabisado ko na nga mga objection ni Cuevas eh. laging on the grounds of immateriality, leading questions and the best evidence is the documents itself.
    Ang interesting part ngayong hapon eh Enrile opened the impeachment court to SC. Tingnan natin move ng defense at CJ, I will presume SC takbo ng mga to.

Di na diniin ang prosecution sa leaked bank document, malinaw naman pala sa request ng prosecution for subpoena na hindi nila sinasabing totoo ang bank documents na yun.

Enrile has taken full responsibility in behalf of the prosecution on that matter.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Enrile has taken full responsibility in behalf of the prosecution on that matter.
    How very kind of him. While I'd love to see justice done, I wouldn't touch the prosecution with a ten foot pole.

-

I'm wondering how far the SC will bend for Corona... the foreign accounts has a constitutional precedent... what else can they hope to gain?

Ang ingay nanaman ni Corona kagabi. Blah, blah, blah... everyone is against me...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Impeachment against CJ Corona..