Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guilty!

58 84.06%
  • Not Guilty

9 13.04%
  • i couldn't care less

2 2.90%
Page 146 of 422 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 4211
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post
    lol yung mga facial reactions ni Tupas... hala ka lagot ka Tupas ka!!!
    Actually enrile is out of his mind.

The supposed fake documents were not marked as evidence, the subpoenaed documents were. Plus it was proven from the bank records that those accounts were true and is owned by Corona.

Ika nga ng mga Dean ng UP at UST sa talkbak eh di nila maintindihan yun line of questioning ni enrile, plus bat nya sinabi na walang evidence ang prosecution eh may mode of discovery naman daw ng evidence during the course of the trial.

Plus manong enrile's memory lapses this afternoon is disturbing.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    88th Birthday ni Manong JPE bukas, nagkakadementia na...
    Last edited by Monseratto; February 13th, 2012 at 10:21 PM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Tanong lang po sa legal experts. If the prosecution requested subpoenas using "dubious" documents, paano na yung evidences that were gathered from those subpoenas?
    Sen. Escudero has already explained that plus the deans of college of law from UP and UST find the issue on fake documents ridiculous. Because those were not marked as evidence, the subpoenaed documents were.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    According to Tiongson, the specimen card signature of bank clients are safekeep by at least 2 primary custodian & 2 alternate custodian. But later on she pointed out that the head office also has the copy of the specimen card. If the kalayaan PSBank branch isn't the one who divulge it, could it be from the head office?

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    According to Tiongson, the specimen card signature of bank clients are safekeep by at least 2 primary custodian & 2 alternate custodian. But later on she pointed out that the head office also has the copy of the specimen card. If the kalayaan PSBank branch isn't the one who divulge it, could it be from the head office?
    Kalayaan yan, pinagtatakpan lang yan ng pres saka branch manager.

Palagay ko me alam na Enrile dyan sa "small lady" na yan. di lang muna kikibo kaya naghihigpit sa prosecution.
    we didnt know what happened sa caucus at biglang humigpit si Enrile. baka tutuo tsimis ni Tatad.

re: Jingoy, kahit nung interview sa isang show dati, me galit talaga yan sa mga naglalabas ng bank records kasi dinemanda nila ng tatay nya yung naglabas ng records nila dati sa impeachment. kumbaga e bias na si jingoy dyan.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Brenda: Point no. 4, we are lawmakers not lawbreakers.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11 View Post
    Kalayaan yan, pinagtatakpan lang yan ng pres saka branch manager.

Palagay ko me alam na Enrile dyan sa "small lady" na yan. di lang muna kikibo kaya naghihigpit sa prosecution.
    we didnt know what happened sa caucus at biglang humigpit si Enrile. baka tutuo tsimis ni Tatad.

re: Jingoy, kahit nung interview sa isang show dati, me galit talaga yan sa mga naglalabas ng bank records kasi dinemanda nila ng tatay nya yung naglabas ng records nila dati sa impeachment. kumbaga e bias na si jingoy dyan.

haha, edi most probably ung 2 primary custodian. sila lang may hawak ng susi sa vault file cabinet. Yep, talagang mabusisi sa pag tanong si Jinggoy kay Tiongson sa mga bank records.

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    assuming there is relly a "small lady".

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11 View Post
    assuming there is relly a "small lady".

dapat i-presenta ang mga "small lady" and let Rep. Umali identify.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Angara and Lapid were a suprise to vote against the TRO. The rest are the usual suspect, especially those from the PNoy party.

Impeachment against CJ Corona..