58 84.06%
  • Not Guilty

9 13.04%
  • i couldn't care less

2 2.90%
Page 90 of 422 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Expert na rin pala si Lacson on issues concerning fair market value.

Basically fair market value is the zonal value by his line of questioning. Ergo Lugi pa nga si Corona sa pag bili nya ng penthouse.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hostile witness dapat yan, hinde naman aamin na special consideration yun pagbigay ng discount...

I'll say it again, take the heat to his family and now take it to megaworld as well...calling on Henares

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Hostile witness dapat yan, hinde naman aamin na special consideration yun pagbigay ng discount...

I'll say it again, take the heat to his family and now take it to megaworld as well...calling on Henares
    Hostile witness dapat talaga yan. I can never imagine Megaworld marketing executive not protecting the interest of Megaworld unless he want to lose his job.

Anyway ang issue na lang ngayon and that is the amount declared on SALN for the penthouse unit.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Osmena just said in ANC that he testing the credibility of the witness.

nyahahahaha, anu siya counsel? it is for the counsel of both sides to test the credibility and for the judge to judge, of course.

he also said the prosecution is very lazy and it is like asking a boy to do a man's job tsk tsk tsk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtheboys96
    Osmena just said in ANC that he testing the credibility of the witness.

nyahahahaha, anu siya counsel? it is for the counsel of both sides to test the credibility and for the judge to judge, of course.

he also said the prosecution is very lazy and it is like asking a boy to do a man's job tsk tsk tsk
    Sinabi na ni Enrile na allowed ang judges to asked or subpoena documents for their own curiosity and to help to access the witness' credibility.

But yeah, the prosecs are ill prepared..

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Sinabi na ni Enrile na allowed ang judges to asked or subpoena documents for their own curiosity and to help to access the witness' credibility.

But yeah, the prosecs are ill prepared..

two thumbs up sa prosecution for being consistent..

up to now bokya pa

between.. ano magiging headline ngayon? witness did not favor prosecution kasi heheheh..

pag favor ang witness sa prosecution ganito headline "10 Million sa condo.. ay ill-gotten wealth blah blah blah"
    Last edited by jansky; January 31st, 2012 at 07:17 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002

From the short excerpt I heard on AM radio, I could make out Enrile and the prosecutor handling the direct testimony of the Megaworld representative having a joust on whether or not it was a "discount" or a "reduction in price" of the Bellagio condo unit.

AFAIK, it doesn't matter whether this was a reduction in price or a discount since it involved a decrease in the consideration to be paid by the buyer to the developer. The benefit is wholly to the buyer as the developer will not realize any profit from the sale (Php 10 Million "reduction" without any other consideration? Who is Megaworld kidding?) and be subject to lower transfer taxes as well.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Who are we kidding? We all know the discount is suspicious. Typhoon damage my arse. So they had to clean blown leaves off the windows. Boo hoo.

The problem here is the prosecution has no idea how to handle it. They should sack the entire prosecution team and bring a new one in.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    That's why Osmena claims during the interview that the witness is pulling his claim out of thin air. Even Jingoy reminded that the witness is under oath. Lacson even pointed to the witness that they've won the 29M case and only lost when they went after other claims.

The prosecutors are bunch of idiot to even call Megaworld Executive for Marketing as a witness. Of course the witness will protect the interest of Megaworld. Funny the witness claims that they were struggling during that period but their report to SEC says otherwise and even claim in that report that they were not affected by the market condition during that time.

Senators were from time to time reminding him that he is under oath.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    31 lang pala yung Perez.
    pinakabata ata sa prosecution.

Impeachment against CJ Corona..