58 84.06%
  • Not Guilty

9 13.04%
  • i couldn't care less

2 2.90%
Page 58 of 422 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Ibang klase yung defensa panel ni corona handa talaga. Unlike yung mga nagtanggol kay erap hindi handa. Nauna kasi angas.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Defense will try to stop BIR Kim henares from testifying and they will also stop presenting corona and his families ITR presentation....natatakot na dahil baka doon mahuli....

Approved from pnoy to release yun ITR nila....Ganda panoorin nito...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Defense will try to stop BIR Kim henares from testifying and they will also stop presenting corona and his families ITR presentation....natatakot na dahil baka doon mahuli....

Approved from pnoy to release yun ITR nila....Ganda panoorin nito...
    Defense only option was to block it.

Guess what, senators won't allow that. That's why the defense will start with Drilon, have him out of the panel of judges.

Make or break ng prosecution and ITR.

Masaya to bukas.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    dati na siyang nasa defense sa impeachment ni erap noon di ba?
    eh wala namang nanagyari, na-question din siya noon ng ganyan.
    Ito ang sagot ni Cuevas dyan. FYI.

Cuevas said Republic Act 910, which covers retirement pensions of justices of the Supreme Court and the Court of Appeals, only covers criminal or civil cases and not the Corona impeachment trial.

"Ito ba criminal case ito? Sui generis (one of a kind) eh. Lalong hindi civil case," he told radio DZMM.

RA 910 prohibits any retired justice receiving government pension from appearing as counsel before any court in any civil case wherein the government is the adverse party, or in any criminal case wherein a government official or employee is accused of an offense committed in relation to his office.

Cuevas said the same issue was raised during the trial of former President Joseph Estrada.

"Ni-raise na iyan nung nag-appear ako kay Erap Estrada. They were disqualifying me," he said.

"Even if that is correct, all I have to do is refuse receiving my pension," Cuevas added. "You disqualify from receiving. Kung hindi ko tanggapin, hindi rin mag-aapply ang prohibition."

Source: abs-cbn news

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Impeachment court resumes today *2PM. I see no problem using tagalog as a medium inside the impeachment court. Of course, Legal terms with no tagalog equivalent shall be in english.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Exciting proceedings later, Henares, saka yun CFO ng megaworld ang mgandang abangan..I like to see the taxes paid by coronas daughter how was she able to "buy" P30M+ worth of properties...

Sana na prop naman ng mabuti ng prosecution yun mga witness nila ngayon para wala ng kawala si corona...

Feeling ko ITR ng anak yun amount na binayaran eh parang pang regular clerk lang...

It will also be a very busy, busy day for defense, especially cuevas I hope he took his heart medicines dahil ma stress siya ng todo today, we don't want him dropping on the senate floor today...

Puro objection siguro game plan ng defense mamaya.
    Last edited by shadow; January 24th, 2012 at 10:13 AM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Eh nagrereklamo nga prosecution na ginagawa daw sila kakatatawanan. Hindi malalaglag si dr beats. Iba na ang handa.

Outfit pa lang panis sila justice cuevas. All white suit!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Mukhang ma knockout na ng prosecution dito sa ITR issue. Tingin ko, ang magiging depensa ay hindi ito kasama sa Article 2.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Exciting proceedings later, Henares, saka yun CFO ng megaworld ang mgandang abangan..I like to see the taxes paid by coronas daughter how was she able to "buy" P30M+ worth of properties...

Sana na prop naman ng mabuti ng prosecution yun mga witness nila ngayon para wala ng kawala si corona...

Feeling ko ITR ng anak yun amount na binayaran eh parang pang regular clerk lang...

It will also be a very busy, busy day for defense, especially cuevas I hope he took his heart medicines dahil ma stress siya ng todo today, we don't want him dropping on the senate floor today...

Puro objection siguro game plan ng defense mamaya.
    Yan ang malaking problema ng defense. Kaya ba talaga ng mga Corona bumili ng property na ganyan kamahal per their ITR declaration.

Pumulag na ang isang kamag-anak ngayon dahil dun sa 11M na CA.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Pati si Mang Lauro mag testify din pag ni tackle na Article 3.

Impeachment against CJ Corona..