• Not Guilty

9 13.04%
  • i couldn't care less

2 2.90%
Page 57 of 422 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Yung Liberal Party o yung Familia de Kalbong Abad?
    its part of the hierarchy. :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    sayang lang motion ko at madedeny din...

isa pa pareho kayo ni corona walang delicadeza... (joke) peace....
    uuyyy...meron na napipikon...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    , i

objection your honor... irrelevant, immaterial.... joke lang po yun... peace...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    oisssttt! taga SC yan......
    Last edited by chua_riwap; January 21st, 2012 at 07:57 PM.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    pang pagaan ng mood sa Impeachment si Atty. karen Jimeno...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    corona's SALN for 2003 and 2004 are exactly the same...is this possible?

Corona's SALNs: 2002 to 2010 | ABS-CBN News

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    ^^ pwede yan walang pagbabago sa SALN

- maganda rin sana next week magkaroon ng witness how real accounting world works para maintindihan natin ng maigi ano ba dpat ang nasa SALN lalo na kung saan papasok ang assets and liabilities

halimbawa sa real world pag bumili ka ng Car it is consider as liabilities pero sa accounting world it is an asset

for now ung parking lot pde ba tawagin ding asset or liabilities..
    sa tingin ko .. liabilities kung walang sasakyang pinaparada at hindi nagagamit
    pde ring assets kung walng sasakayn pero pinaparenta nya sa ibang owner (kumikitang kabuhayan ba)

now regarding sa condo nya na worth 14M as per this info

raissa robles CJ Corona’s condo is fully paid up, tax official confirms

I'll just higlight the target context
    "
    But why was the selling price for CJ Corona & the taxes he paid so low?

I asked Dumayas these two questions that have puzzled me about this transaction.

Dumayas explained to me that he based the taxes imposed on CJ Corona’s property purchase on the amount of P14.5 million – or the price at which developer Megaworld Corporation had sold the unit to the Corona couple.

I pointed out to him that BIR’s zonal valuation at The Fort was already at P100,000 per square meter at that time, while the zonal valuation he gave to CJ Corona’s unit was P6.8 million or only P21,021 per sq m.

Dumayas’ reply stunned me. He said that zonal valuation pertained only to the land at The Fort. Only the land there was covered by a zonal valuation issued by the BIR Commissioner:
    "

so maaring tama ung pag declare ni CJ na 7M

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Let's all wait for Kim henares testimony, para magkaalaman na...I feel her testimony will make or break the prosecution at least for this article 2.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    ^ You can give a pass to undevalued declaration of assets in SALN.

The concern is whether he have declared all his properties to SALN, and whether they are financially capable to buy those properties including the children.

ITR will shed light into this.

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    how about Noreen Gonzaga's post. Pwede bang reason yun ng CJ since afaik pwede rin kasi.
    "Noreen Gonzaga says:
    January 16, 2012 at 2:04 pm

A deed of absolute sale may be issued by the developer when the property is taken out on a loan from a third party lending institution such as, but not limited to, PAGIBIG or a bank. A deed of absolute sale shall then be issued by the seller in favor of the buyer since the property will have been paid in full as far as the seller is concerned, though the payment is largely/partially made by the lender. The lender, in turn, will have the original copy of the OCT/TCT and will have such OCT/TCT annotated by the LRA stating that the lender has claims in the property, and hence, cannot be sold by buyer/owner without concurrence by lender. The deed of absolute sale filed with the BIR for tax purposes cannot be used as a basis for assuming that the property in question is not mortgaged to a third party. Hence, a buyer who has taken out a property loan from a bank and is paying for the property in installments will actually have received a deed of absolute sale but can nevertheless claim that the property is yet to be paid in full because it is mortgaged to the lender.
    No, I am not an expert on the issue but i am explaining based on personal experience."

Impeachment against CJ Corona..