• Not Guilty

9 13.04%
  • i couldn't care less

2 2.90%
Page 33 of 422 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    without enrile... there is no senate....

imagine senate of the Philippines without enrile?? imagine na wala na choice kung di si lito lapid ang gawin senate president?? patay tayo dyan....

I disagree strongly.

Enrile, to be sure, is the elder statesman of the Senate. Doesn't mean no one else is qualified to lead that body. Besides, how many impeachment trials does the Senate do? Let me guess, one in every ten years? Enrile is not the Senate anymore than Corona is not the SC.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Ok din yung all-white outfit ni justice cuevas. Nung na-adjourned na biglang nakipag-chikahan kay cayetano at pangilinan. Marunong sa public relation si dr dre.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    They are all buddies outside the political scenes...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    45 alleged real estate properties of CJ Corona. Pero sabi ni Corona 5 lang daw. Kung mapatunayan ng prosecution kahit isa lang dun sa 40 properties, this will be a strong case against Corona.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Pero may namersonal kasi sa congressman-prosectuor na fighting for the wrong side si justice cuevas..

Tapos nung trial ni erap masyado aloof yung grupo ni lawyer estelito and fortun brothers. Naalala ko dati dami inis sa fortun brothers.

Ngayon kay dr dre marami natutuwa. Hindi sya nakakainis. Ngayon lang ako nakakita ng librong nagsasalita.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Hindi naman kailangan i-prove ng prosecution na guilty beyond reasonable doubt to impeach cj corona diba?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Attorney ba talaga si Niel Tupaz?
    oo naman. after two takes, pumasa na sa bar exam ayon sa aking computer generated evidence

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *retz, tama, dahil it's not a criminal court,

9. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Hindi naman kailangan i-prove ng prosecution na guilty beyond reasonable doubt to impeach cj corona diba?
    political exercise ika nga.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Lawyers are required by oath to represent their clients to the best of their ability, regardless of what the public may think.

Justice Cuevas, Ed De los Angeles, and the rest of the defense counsels are no different as they represent their client.

In the Erap impeachment case, marami nainis kina Atty. Sig and Raymund Fortun, Estelito Mendoza and Raul Daza precisely because they were doing their jobs well (in fact, they kicked the butts of the prosecutors being lead then by Sergio Apostol). If the prosecutors were any good then, why did they have to walk out after an adverse interlocutory order? It's a case of theatrics mixed with pikon

The prosecution team of Cong. Tupas would do well to drop the pa pogi on TV and buckle down to work.
    Last edited by Altis6453; January 18th, 2012 at 12:36 PM.

Impeachment against CJ Corona..