58 84.06%
  • Not Guilty

9 13.04%
  • i couldn't care less

2 2.90%
Page 2 of 422 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    it's about time. . .pwede sanang kalimutan yung association ni corona ke darth pandak kung umakto sya nang maayos. . .kaya lang he justified the assumptions that he was put there by darth pandak for the sole reason of protecting her ass when she's out of malacanang, and it was abvious to all levels of the filipino citizenry

i'm not sure how credible the survey was, but last night, abs-cbn conducted a survey on who believes that it was right to impeach corona. . .91% favored

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Nasa senado na ba ang impeachment complaint? pero sa 2012 na ma umpisahan yan. bakasyon na ng senado.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Expect the return of the legal team in the impeachment trials, notably Estelito Mendoza, Jose Flaminiano, Raul Daza and Sigfried Fortun. Although I won't be surprised if the mouthpieces like Edcel Lagman, Mitos Magsaysay and Danilo Suarez chip in as well.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nakakatawa sila Magsaysay, king kong lagman and suarez...railroading daw ginawa, panakot daw yun pork barrel eh ginawa rin naman sila dati yun sa impeachment ni GMA...weather weather lang...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Expect the return of the legal team in the impeachment trials, notably Estelito Mendoza, Jose Flaminiano, Raul Daza and Sigfried Fortun. Although I won't be surprised if the mouthpieces like Edcel Lagman, Mitos Magsaysay and Danilo Suarez chip in as well.
    i remember during the impeachment of erap....those lawyers are very good!
    ang sarap panoorin...ang gagaling!
    naalala ko, tameme sila belmonte noon :D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^wala sa galing ng lawyers ang impeachment...it's a political prowess...it's a flexing of political muscle..

pero nakakahiya si Corona, chief justice tapos siya ang meron trial....wait sino pala mag preside ng impeachement sa Senate eh mismong CJ ang nakasalang?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    is it true that Sen. Miriam Santiago is resigning?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Will Corona and his supporters also barricade themselves in the SC come time?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    is it true that Sen. Miriam Santiago is resigning?
    next year pa daw pag pinatawag na siya sa March..pag nag oat taking na siya doon, wherever is the international court is...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    ^wala sa galing ng lawyers ang impeachment...it's a political prowess...it's a flexing of political muscle..

pero nakakahiya si Corona, chief justice tapos siya ang meron trial....wait sino pala mag preside ng impeachement sa Senate eh mismong CJ ang nakasalang?
    1. Very true, although ERAP's lawyers did expose how horribly inept the prosecution was when his impeachment trial was ongoing. Some things that can and will influence the "numbers game" would be how Corona can get public support and sympathy behind him. This is going to be very difficult considering his identification with GMA.

2. Two schools of thought on who will preside: (i) The Senate President alone since the CJ cannot both be defendant and co-presiding officer at the same time; or (ii) The SC appoints an Acting Chief Justice while the impeachment trial is ongoing, which, in this case, should be the most senior associate justice (although this is by tradition only and can be ignored by the SC).

Impeachment against CJ Corona..