New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    kaya naman pala eh, I think we are not on the same page, we are talking about if ever GMA is impeach or she resigns, so the next in line should be VP de castro and this is the heart of this thread...."the imminent fall of the evil empire"

but you are talking about 2010 and when election is held..iba ang pinaguusapan natin... and ibang usapan na yan....
    Do you think PGMA will resign or will be impeached?
    Is her fall really imminent?
    Is it possible that her resignation or impeachment will greatly affect the outcome of the 2010 election?
    Last edited by 4JGtootsie; March 18th, 2008 at 12:09 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    GMA will never be THROWN OUT of position. Trust me. First hand information, hindi talaga kaya. Kahit ilang Jun Lozada pa lumabas, kung ako sa kanya mag-berjer na lang ako masarapan pa ko kesa mag campus tour. Ano sya, artista/singer promoting something? Give us a break.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 4JGtootsie View Post
    Do you think PGMA will resign or will be impeached?
    Is her fall really imminent?
    Is it possible that her resignation or impeachment will greatly affect the outcome of the 2010 election?

---to be honest, I don't think she will ever resign, impeach? she won't allow it either...

---whether it is really imminent or not, it is the substance of this thread, the only reason why we are talking about it....

---obviously yes....

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    ---to be honest, I don't think she will ever resign, impeach? she won't allow it either...

---whether it is really imminent or not, it is the substance of this thread, the only reason why we are talking about it....

---obviously yes....
    I agree 100% with all your answers.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
The Imminent Fall of the Evil Empire