New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 4JGtootsie View Post
    Noli, because he is the VP. No other reason?
    bro, there's no better reason for him to assume the presidency--in case tyanak is impeached or steps down--than it being it dictated by the constitution. . .any politician who joins the idea of negating that loses my vote. . .

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vito corleone View Post
    bro, there's no better reason for him to assume the presidency--in case tyanak is impeached or steps down--than it being it dictated by the constitution. . .any politician who joins the idea of negating that loses my vote. . .
    Yes most of us understand that VPs are there to replace the President in case she dies, steps down, or gets impeached. Im sorry I cant undertsand "than it being it dictated by the constitution. . .any politician who joins the idea of negating that loses my vote".

If Erap who is a good friend of kabayan who has been a mayor, senator, VP and , President thinks that Noli is not yet ready, should we believe him?

Do you think he can run the whole nation based on his experience in government service? answerable by yes and no please!
    Last edited by 4JGtootsie; March 15th, 2008 at 09:54 PM.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    there are rules, bro. . .and in this case, it's the constitution. . .
    wag nating pansinin yung mga taong nagsasabi na hindi ready si noli or that he is not eligible dahil it is so obvious that those people that are saying that are doing so so that their greedy intentions may have a chance of materializing. . .

i'm not saying this in favor of kabayang noli. . .actually, imagining him as the president gives me the shivers, too (but i could be wrong). . .but it's very important for us as a nation to abide by the constitution that defines our basic entity as a republic. . .not doing so will result to anarchy. . .

we must not lose hope and we must be vigilant. . .our duties as citizens do not end with just voting during elections and/or paying our taxes. . .

peace of christ!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    that is why i push my boss to add "tax shield" to our compensation. ok lang sana kung kagaya tayo ng britain na kahit halos kalahati ng sweldo mo ay napupunta sa tax, ramdam mo talaga yung asenso. di pa ko ready i-share sa government yung sweldo ko unless magsipag-ayos muna sila. nakakainis nga pagnakikita ko yung ITR ko eh. Imagine giving hundreds of thousands of your hard earned money to those corrupt officials? :mad: :rant:

and who says ramdam ang asenso? yung nasa PAID AD sa tv? and ano pinagbasehan nito? Peso-to-dollar exchange? Walang nakakapansin na dollar ang bumaba at hindi peso tumaas ?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I see, i will respect that answer.
    OT: It seems that Loren Legarda has started the campaign trail earlier than expected, medyo madalas at mahaba haba ang TV commercial. Si Roxas parang meron din. Si Jambrain Madrigal bumibirit din, kaso senate floor lang.

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I really don't know..maybe and maybe not...what I'm sure of is that if we allowed him to finish his term then all of this legitimacy issues will not be here to haunt us....GMA would have been a better president...if she waited for her time...

and BTW, Erap was not really impeached well, technically he was impeached just bec the complaint reaches the Senate but the process was never finished, remember Joker Arroyo who is supposed to be the protector of constitution and the believer of rule of law....headed the walkout of the aborted impeachment......so much for being a believer of "rule of law" ey?

I don't think you can find a better reason/s than him being the Vice-President and the Constitutional successor....
    bro shadow i fully agree hilaw yung impeachment ni erap.
    re: joker; afair, the private prosecutor ang nag walk out and not the govt prosecutor. pardon me kung nagkamali ako.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002

If Erap who is a good friend of kabayan who has been a mayor, senator, VP and , President thinks that Noli is not yet ready, should we believe him?
    nope! since he has his own interest...

Do you think he can run the whole nation based on his experience in government service? answerable by yes and no please!
    probably not, but that is besides the point...

if not the VP, then who do you think should replace GMA then?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    if not the VP, then who do you think should replace GMA then?[/QUOTE]

If i was to decide, I will wait for the 2010 elections.
    A darkhorse is what I always fear/watch. Ala Trillanes style.
    I will also avoid the showbiz type like Mike Defensor/ Loren types. Si Lacson kung tumahimik at naghintay na lang ok sana. Gordon, BF, Reyes pwedeng last minute attackers. Based on his experience, style and winnability Villar I think will replace PGMA as the next president of the Philippines. Noli will loose the 2010 elections if we let PGMA finish her term. Dont let Noli get his full hands on the government campaign machinery, two years earlier, if we do he could be our president (PGMA style)until 2016. This is only my thinking and I might be wrong.
    Last edited by 4JGtootsie; March 16th, 2008 at 05:07 PM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by buriroy View Post
    Sure the Empire is evil but wily and very streetsmart.

The Opposition is fragmented and dimwitted, as evidenced by Erap's
    meddling which is doing more harm than good.

So it's GMA by split decision till 2010.

Sad but oh-so-true.
    She could still be hanging by a thread. 2010 is still a long way to go with reference to the rate anomalies are exposed in her administration. She could just be holding on till the next horrendous scandal in her closet gets exposed.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002

If i was to decide, I will wait for the 2010 elections.
    A darkhorse is what I always fear/watch. Ala Trillanes style.
    I will also avoid the showbiz type like Mike Defensor/ Loren types. Si Lacson kung tumahimik at naghintay na lang ok sana. Gordon, BF, Reyes pwedeng last minute attackers. Based on his experience, style and winnability Villar I think will replace PGMA as the next president of the Philippines. Noli will loose the 2010 elections if we let PGMA finish her term. Dont let Noli get his full hands on the government campaign machinery, two years earlier, if we do he could be our president (PGMA style)until 2016. This is only my thinking and I might be wrong.
    kaya naman pala eh, I think we are not on the same page, we are talking about if ever GMA is impeach or she resigns, so the next in line should be VP de castro and this is the heart of this thread...."the imminent fall of the evil empire"

but you are talking about 2010 and when election is held..iba ang pinaguusapan natin... and ibang usapan na yan....
    Last edited by shadow; March 16th, 2008 at 10:20 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
The Imminent Fall of the Evil Empire