New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lugarai View Post
    Nya ha ha ha bakit ka offended kung sa sarili mo alam mong di ka naguumpisa ng gulo...? kaya nga sabi ko mga taong sira-ulong gusto lang mag-umpisa ng gulo naguilty ka namang bigla he..he.he....

Alam naman nung mga tao na yun kung sinu sila..he.he.di na kelangang i out in the open..ayan na nga oh..kusa ng lumalabas...
    hinde ako naguilty, nililinaw ko lang dahil tingin ko parang bakla yun mga nagpaparinig at ayaw sabihin ng diretso kung sino pinapatamaan.

but anyway sige pagbigyan kita at baka sensitive ka pa at kamamatay lang ni Manalo.
    Last edited by shadow; September 9th, 2009 at 11:46 AM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    To those echoing that INC has tithes or 10% of net income offering, you are wrong. What you are saying are just hearsay and far from truth.

We follow what the Bible teaches in 2 Cor. 9:7

"Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver."

Now if you guys still insist that INC have tithes or compulsory offerings, please produce offcial INC doctrine stating such, otherwise please stop making false statements. Be responsible and truthful to every statement you post.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Ako, nagbakasakali lang dito sa forum dahil may mga kaibigan at kakilala rin ako na iba ang relihiyon pero hindi nga rin nila masagot ng sarado. Kung ganoon ay hindi malayong hindi rin masasagot ng malinaw sakaling um-attend sa mga sinasabing pamamahayag.

Ngayon kung hindi rin masasagot dito yung mga bagay na simple ano pa yung ibang mga paksa?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile2 View Post
    To those echoing that INC has tithes or 10% of net income offering, you are wrong. What you are saying are just hearsay and far from truth.

We follow what the Bible teaches in 2 Cor. 9:7

"Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver."

Now if you guys still insist that INC have tithes or compulsory offerings, please produce offcial INC doctrine stating such, otherwise please stop making false statements. Be responsible and truthful to every statement you post.
    Is it true that whatever amount is given on the envelope are normally announced?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Hello po sa lahat...

Masyado na pong lumalalim ang ating mga usapan, kung maari po gumawa na lang po tayo ng bagong thread para mapag usapan ng husto kung ano man ang inyong mga katanungan sa loob ng Iglesia ni Cristo. Im sure masasagot naman po lahat ng mga tanong nyo.

Sa mga kapatid maging mahinahon po tayo sa lahat ng oras, sa mga nagtatanong naman po, kami po na Iglesia Ni Cristo ay mayroong tinatawag na PAMAMAHAYAG at duon po lahat ng inyong mga katanungan ay masasagot ng maayos at malinaw sa pamamagitan po ng aming mga Ministro at Manggagawa. Malinaw po nilang masasagot ang inyong mga katanungan at lahat ng mga sagot ay SIGURADONG mababasa po lahat si Bibliya.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    And yes diba? Tell us what is the purpose of announcing the amount? For what?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
    i respect the way you defend your beliefs.

but i am not sure why it is important post someone's religious affiliation then compare it to a boxing match?

if you feel that the discussion is getting offensive or is flaming unnecessary arguments, then maybe we can request the thread to be locked. but if otherwise, the discussions including the questions and inquiries will continue.

and for you peace of mind. my father is a baptist. mother is roman catholic. people think i am a muslim because my fist name and last name sounds like one. i am a practicing RC.
    There's a lot of baseless accusations being thrown here and I want to know and might as well with other readers in this thread to know which among the posters here together with their respective affiliation which one carries the truth or just playing around.

Some of the post here are offensive even when they don't even have solid proof.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    Is it true that whatever amount is given on the envelope are normally announced?
    False, in fact it was a hearsay.

Attend our worship service and see it for yourself.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Hello po sa lahat...

Masyado na pong lumalalim ang ating mga usapan, gumawa na lang po tayo ng bagong thread.

Salamat po

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516