New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by flagg View Post
    Ah well, I guess I'm in the minority here...

Ops, talo pala ako ni Chavit de Venecia faker...

haha that multiple-alias faker?

that guy has real guts...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by VtEC View Post
    OT:Natawa naman ako.In the first place i did not ask somebody to agree with me.It's just my humble opinion bro.. Alam mo bakit sabi ko government may problema?Sino ba nag iimplement ng mga batas?Diba government din?Tayo, sumusunod lang kung ano ang batas.Now hear this, if a person thinks he is above the law then that person is or has connection in the government.Kaya nagugulo tayo dahil dyan sa connection na yan.Now tell me who's to blame for all the sufferings of our country?
    the same way you're stating your opinion, i'm stating mine. why do you have to laugh about it? just because someone disagree's with what you said pagtatawanan mo na? just coz you didn't explicitly state that you are not seeking agreement bawal na din kumontra? ganon ba yon? tsk tsk tsk... in any case... who is the government anyway? it's made up of people. i'm just saying don't keep blaming the government for everything.

most of us are always looking out for ourselves or our families and disregard pretty much everything else. it's been this way pretty much since the first colonization by foreigners. in order for things to change, we ourselves have to initiate the change. hindi puro angal dito, angal duon. puro na lang yung government ang may problema. we have to do something ourselves and as a collective. if everybody did his/her part and showed national pride and the love for our country among other things, this would surely pave the way for a brighter future.

and also, there are people who think they're above the law but don't even have connections. i've seen quite a few in my lifetime. puro lang yabang wala naman ibubuga talaga.
    Last edited by need4speed; June 17th, 2007 at 02:01 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by need4speed View Post
    the same way you're stating your opinion, i'm stating mine. why do you have to laugh about it? just because someone disagree's with what you said pagtatawanan mo na? just coz you didn't explicitly state that you are not seeking agreement bawal na din kumontra? ganon ba yon? tsk tsk tsk... in any case... who is the government anyway? it's made up of people. i'm just saying don't keep blaming the government for everything.

and also, there are people who think they're above the law but don't even have connections. i've seen quite a few in my lifetime. puro lang yabang wala naman ibubuga talaga.
    OT: Ha??Bro i can laugh whenever i want to.if you are offended by that, my apology but in the first place you should have not quoted me.yeah you are right, it's made up of people like you and me.But who is running the show?What i'm trying to tell is this, if you want things straighten up, there must be a reform but start from the head and the rest will follow.But since our leaders are not worth to be called leaders, what would you expect from an ordinary people in return?That's the root cause why you see people not following the laws because the people representing us are doing the same as well..that's why i keep on blaming the government..my last post on this thread.Again, my aplogy if i hurt your feelings bro.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    we could always blame someone for our frustrations. but at the end of the day we are still frustrated. i have a blessed life partly because i never blamed people for my shortcomings and frustrations

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    There is a huge gap between the Philippine's rich and poor citizens. When 90% of the country's wealth lies in the hands of just 5 to 10% of its population, then this is a very gross social inequity.

Blame it on our history as a nation...

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
if you think the Philippines is poor..