New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    paanong massabi na poor ang philippines e nung all saints day almost 90% ng nag-stay sa disney hollywood hotel-hongkong e puro pinoy.kala mo nga fiesta sa disneyland dahil puro noypi ang nandun. all over hongkong last week puro pinoy ang namimili from mongkok to jordan to causeway bay puro may bitbit yung mga pinoy (hindi lang nag wi-window shop)

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    wow disneyland ako nga tinitiis ko pumunta dyan kasi d pa daw bukas lahat. gusto ko pagpunta ko na 3 days 2 nights sulit lahat ng rides. sa L.A. d ko nasakyan lahat ng rides kasi kulang isang araw eh

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    kahit pa may mga pinoy na may tigiisang private jets kung karamihan naman ay hindi mapakain ang pamilya ng tama, mahirap pa rin ang pilipinas.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Mayaman ang Pilipinas hindi lang maganda ang distribution of wealth.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    the philippines is not that poor. kaya din nman ntin bilhin kng anong meron ang ibang asian countries. the problem is with our CORRUPT AND ROTTING politicians! 99.9% of our countries money is pocketed by our politicians! kawawa tuloy tyo. i cant even believe what ive read on a website before saying that during the early 1900 to the 60's, the philippines was one of the wealthiest and most advanced country in asia. my nagbebenta kya ng time machine sa quiapo? but i still believe we still have a chance. all we have to do is cooperate. and maybe kill this corrupt politicos!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by urvan_rollin View Post
    the philippines is not that poor. kaya din nman ntin bilhin kng anong meron ang ibang asian countries. the problem is with our CORRUPT AND ROTTING politicians! 99.9% of our countries money is pocketed by our politicians! kawawa tuloy tyo. i cant even believe what ive read on a website before saying that during the early 1900 to the 60's, the philippines was one of the wealthiest and most advanced country in asia. my nagbebenta kya ng time machine sa quiapo? but i still believe we still have a chance. all we have to do is cooperate. and maybe kill this corrupt politicos!
    tsk mabigat nga yan bro. sana magbago na tayo.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by keisuke View Post
    paanong massabi na poor ang philippines e nung all saints day almost 90% ng nag-stay sa disney hollywood hotel-hongkong e puro pinoy.kala mo nga fiesta sa disneyland dahil puro noypi ang nandun. all over hongkong last week puro pinoy ang namimili from mongkok to jordan to causeway bay puro may bitbit yung mga pinoy (hindi lang nag wi-window shop)
    Ang su-suwerte naman nila.....

2501:showoff:

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    There are still people who are homeless and have nothing to eat in the richest nation on earth. The problem is...we always expect the government to feed and house all of the population.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post
    There are still people who are homeless and have nothing to eat in the richest nation on earth. The problem is...we always expect the government to feed and house all of the population.
    These are what you call "leeches" (which has mentioned by Alpha One a few posts earlier)

I also agree on the "militants" part.

Yup I do hate them. Araw-araw palagi sila complain ng complain...angal ng angal.....pero what else do they do???

They really fail to analyze the system well......or they fail to understand why things work this way is because their is a system.

In any case, they just push their own agendas.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Tama si bad driver maraming mayayamang pinoy ang problema mas nakararami ang walang trabaho (o ayaw magtrabaho), mahihirap na pamilya. Sila yung mga umaasa na lang sa ibibigay ng kapwa nila tao at pamahalaan.

Ang nakakabuwisit pa sa ibang mga pinoy yung mga anak ng anak pero hindi naman kayang supurtahan. Yung ama nanghihimas ng manok sa umaga habang yung ina nakikipagtsismisan sa kapitbahay

if you think the Philippines is poor..