New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor
    siguro kelangan sa pilipinas eh isang wake up shake galing sa Diyos. I just hope that we would work as one before everything is too late
    wag naman bro di naman cguro iyon ang solution diyan ..madami na nga problem wag na natin dagdagan na galing pa sa Diyos ..

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    kahit na maging united tayo at maging successful, all it takes is one jolt from God to lose it all ...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Every great nation in the world has had turmoil in their history. Japan, prior to WWII, has had bloody civil wars between warlords, then WWII comes in, Germany, has been beaten twice in two World Wars. The US, has had its' War of Southern Secession or War of Northern Aggression (depends on which side you are on), the costliest war in US history (more than half a million dead in 4 years). England, has had it's war between the royal houses, and a civil war, which was more of a religious war.

Sad to say, the country just might need such for us to rise. Sana hindi, I don't want my children to experience that. Discipline is the first thing the people must have. Tama is Marcos nun, "san ikauunlad ng bayan, disiplina ang kailangan". I just wih we could have a leader who has the vision of Marcos, with the integrity of Magsaysay, the nationalism of Quezon. I'm not a Marcos loyalist. btw, as I still believe that "Ninikaw na yaman, ibalik sa bayan" (Old PCGG motto)

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    kahit na maging united tayo at maging successful, all it takes is one jolt from God to lose it all ...
    God had promised after the Great Flood that He would no longer punish the world that way. Sad to say, nangyari na nga yun, dipa rin natutong matakot ang mga tao. Tuloy parin ang pagnanakaw sa gobyerno, pagtaas ng krimen, pagkakanya-kanya, payabangan, power-hungry politicians, etc. etc.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Psalm136:2
    God had promised after the Great Flood that He would no longer punish the world that way. Sad to say, nangyari na nga yun, dipa rin natutong matakot ang mga tao. Tuloy parin ang pagnanakaw sa gobyerno, pagtaas ng krimen, pagkakanya-kanya, payabangan, power-hungry politicians, etc. etc.

Kasi nga P're, yung numero unong magnanakaw eh, malapit daw siya sa Diyos. Sabi nga ni GMA "GOD IS WITH ME!"

Malabo siyang "ma-punish".......He-he! Siguro mapanis puwede pa.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pissword
    hindi talaga tayo magkakaisa kasi pinalaki tayong bicolano, pampangeno, cebuano, ilonggo etc... hindi naman tayo pinalaki na iniisip Pilipino tayo. dun palang nagkakatalo na mga tao hehehe
    Know what, If we play blame game right now, I think it will somewhat make us feel better to know that after hundred of years of foreign occupation , that " divide and conquer " had been killing us...Our children is our greatest hope to defeat this disease that had been lurking in our genes installed by our foreign masters by teaching them to be proud of their culture and learned the mistakes of the past....I beleive that EDUCATION is the best alternative to armed confrontation inorder to unite this country.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Psalm136:2
    Siguro dapat rin natin ibalanse yong pagiging relihiyoso at yong tinatawag "common sense at hardwork"....

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    sir psalm, God didn't fail man; man failed God B)

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    There are two main species of scum that are sucking life off the Philippines.

1. Crabs. These are people who dream of going to a Middle East or Western country, and apply for a rubbish job they're underqualified for. When they get there, they keep talking trash about their home country and refuse to appreciate the efforts of their countrymen at home. According to their religion, Thy Must Leave Country and Refuse To Be Recognized With Thy Motherland. They think they're God's gift to man and all Philippine-based compatriots are infidels.

What's bad about them is that they go through our schools and get trained by our own people. If they go away, the country loses its investment. At least when they leave, the bastards take their arrogance with them.

Crabs consist mainly of the Dishonorable part (to distinguish them from the Honorable) of the upper classes of society.

2. Leeches. These are the people who think living means asking the government or a charity or whatever to feed them and give them housing. They do absolutely nothing and rely on the rest of the country for their own survival. Like a parasite living off its host, Leeches of the society suck the country's resources that the Middle Class and Honorable Rich have worked so hard for.

Thieves and Liars get elected because of these Leeches. They never seem to learn that they've been fooled by these corrupt people under some "people-oriented" slogan. Why do leaders tend to have an "I Will Defer To The People" attidude? It's mainly because of them.

Leeches consist mainly of, but not limited to, the Disgusting part (to differentiate themselves from the hard-striving) of the poorer classes of society.

2a. Leftist Militants. A subset of the "leeches", these people are distinguished from most leeches because they don't elect a "People-Oriented" politician. Instead, they oppose everything. It doesn't matter if they're in the way of people minding their own business. Always with a "I Want It My Way" attitude, they seem to never bother to understand that the system works the way it does, not because it's Evil, but because it works (most of the time). At least they say the system is Evil, but it could be simply that they're pushing their own agenda.

Politicians? Many fall under both!

All of these wild animals slow the progress of our country.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by imprezawrxsti
    Siguro dapat rin natin ibalanse yong pagiging relihiyoso at yong tinatawag "common sense at hardwork"....
    It's not being religious, it's merely stating a fact. You said it yourself, "common sense & hardwork".
    Is it also a "common sense" na kung ang tao e may takot sa Diyos, makakaisip ba syang magnakaw? Pumatay? Mangurakot? Magyabang? Hayok sa kapangyarihan? Hindi.
    Instead, he'll be "hard at work" for his family and for his country by serving honestly (not just the government people, even common people) and most of all with dignity and respect. Because that's what God said and what He wants people to do.

Sir Badkuk,
    Yun na nga po ang ibig kong sabihin. I never said God failed man, He punished man for his sins and inobedience. When will be the time na matuwa naman Sya sa tao?
    Take for example Israel, almost everyday we hear about suicide bombings, raids, rocket attacks, etc., etc. And yet, naghihirap ba sila? Hindi. Nanghihina ba sila? Hindi. They don't even have the natural riches that Philippines has. They don't have oil reserves unlike in Palawan. Yet the Jews are rich people. What's their secret?

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
if you think the Philippines is poor..