New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    To decongest Manila:

1. In certain parts of PH, foreigners can own 100% of companies
    2. Provinces with power plants/dams get big discounts on water and electricity
    3. Provinces with landfills, residents get tax rebates
    4. Improved ferry system

For tourism:

1. Tax free shopping for tourists
    2. Deluxe taxi

Security:

1. All sim cards must be registered to an owner

For me:

1. Higher salary for government workers including senator/congressman

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    I remember this tv talk show many years ago and the topic that night was new graduates and what they intended to do after graduation. I do not remember who the senator guest was but one newly grafuate magna cumlaude lady said she intended to work in the government. She was told not to by the good senator. He said she would be corrupted immediately by the system, swallowed whole, chewed and spat out unrecognizeable from the ideals she had worked so hard for in college. She was advised to work in the private sector, earn her wings, then only join the government when she already has enough experience and fortitude to fight the system of corruption in the government.

I agree. You will only be corrupting those new graduates if you shove them into that snake pit called "government service".
    I agree with what the senator advise the college student since she will be a pig among the wolves. But if there will be thousands of new government employees every year there might be a change.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    a) A law should be filed na yung mga batang kalye na imbis na DSWD ang in-charge should be AFP. Kunin sila ang pag-aralin ng AFP natin para magkaroon ng magandang bukas. Especially sa mga Badjao na nasa kalsada. Dapat mawala yung mentality na mabuhay sila sa panghihingi.

b) Every private school should also sponsor 1 child per section na papa-aralin nila with free materials. Walang bayad ni singko.

c) Free education for sons and daughters (legitimate) of our uniformed personnel (police and soldiers) up to 3. Yung pang-apat may bayad. Dahil sa tinataya nang mga sundalo at pulis ang buhay nila para sa bayan. To also minimize graft, corruption, bribery and corruption in this field.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    maganda nga yung tigil na plastic sa bottled water, softdrinks, juice. Balik glass, carton, lata na.

Mas marereuse ang glass. Si carton mas madali madecompose mapipi. Lata kinakalawang.

5. Join Date
    May 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by skyglider View Post
    a) A law should be filed na yung mga batang kalye na imbis na DSWD ang in-charge should be AFP. Kunin sila ang pag-aralin ng AFP natin para magkaroon ng magandang bukas. Especially sa mga Badjao na nasa kalsada. Dapat mawala yung mentality na mabuhay sila sa panghihingi.

b) Every private school should also sponsor 1 child per section na papa-aralin nila with free materials. Walang bayad ni singko.

c) Free education for sons and daughters (legitimate) of our uniformed personnel (police and soldiers) up to 3. Yung pang-apat may bayad. Dahil sa tinataya nang mga sundalo at pulis ang buhay nila para sa bayan. To also minimize graft, corruption, bribery and corruption in this field.
    Sir gusto ko din ito ahhhhhhh.. More on giving back sa community and sharing the blessing.. Ayossss toh..

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    May 2019
    May madagdag lang..
    Kinu cover din ba ng mga Senators yung mga subsidies..

Nag usap kami ng officemate ko.. Napag usapan namin pag set up ng solar panels.. Ang mahal kasi.. Yung ROI ng setup mga 4-5 years pa start ng pagbawi..

Naisip ko lang sana na magkaroon ng program yung government to support yung pag set up ng solar panels.. Subsidy and pwede din sana i-loan..

Tapos sana dumami yung Solar Panel technician at maintenance parang sa aircon. Naisip ko lang kasi swak na swak sana sa Pinas ang magka solar panel kaso dahil mahal at limited lang din yung nagsi set up kaya di siya popular gawin.. Pero tingin ko sa tamang set up malaki magegenerate na kuryente nun kung madaming bahay ang mag set up..

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    I remember this tv talk show many years ago and the topic that night was new graduates and what they intended to do after graduation. I do not remember who the senator guest was but one newly grafuate magna cumlaude lady said she intended to work in the government. She was told not to by the good senator. He said she would be corrupted immediately by the system, swallowed whole, chewed and spat out unrecognizeable from the ideals she had worked so hard for in college. She was advised to work in the private sector, earn her wings, then only join the government when she already has enough experience and fortitude to fight the system of corruption in the government.

I agree. You will only be corrupting those new graduates if you shove them into that snake pit called "government service".
    Depende kung saang sangay ng gobyerno. May mga ilan naman na hindi ka agad makakakain ng sistema ng corruption.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    "On Traffic"

Enforce the "No Contact Policy" on apprehending traffic violations.
    Lahat ng kanto may CCTV.
    Minimize the traffic enforcers.
    Mas mabigat na penalty on simple violations like beating the red light, magbaba sa no loading-unloading zone, etc. (2 years suspension ng license).
    Mas mabigat na penalty for drivers of PUV, PUB, UV Express, Grab, lalo na PUJ (1st offense - 2yrs license suspension, 2nd offense - 3 yrs suspension, 3rd offense - revocation)

Suspension ng license dapat ang parusa para mawala sila sa kalsada, not monetary fines kasi dun nag-uugat yung kotong ng enforcers.

Bigger fines naman sa mga pedestrian violating the rules and laws.

Pag hindi pa nadisiplina mga yan ewan ko na lang.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield_08 View Post
    "On Traffic"

Enforce the "No Contact Policy" on apprehending traffic violations.
    Lahat ng kanto may CCTV.
    Minimize the traffic enforcers.
    Mas mabigat na penalty on simple violations like beating the red light, magbaba sa no loading-unloading zone, etc. (2 years suspension ng license).
    Mas mabigat na penalty for drivers of PUV, PUB, UV Express, Grab, lalo na PUJ (1st offense - 2yrs license suspension, 2nd offense - 3 yrs suspension, 3rd offense - revocation)

Suspension ng license dapat ang parusa para mawala sila sa kalsada, not monetary fines kasi dun nag-uugat yung kotong ng enforcers.

Bigger fines naman sa mga pedestrian violating the rules and laws.

Pag hindi pa nadisiplina mga yan ewan ko na lang.
    Agreed. It really just needs strict enforcement. What I hate the most are MMDA or traffic enforcers who are only concerned with number coding instead of helping ease the traffic. They turn a blind eye on motorists who block the intersection and they allow especially PUVs and motorcycles to beat the red light. Also not a fan of bikes in the middle of the road.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Tanggalin ko mga free tuition at public schools tapos gamitin ko budget para tumaas sweldo ng mga politicians and government employees natin. Dadagdagan ko rin ang pork barrel. Bawal narin mga Google, Facebook at other social medias. Gagawa ako ng sarili ko na controlado ng government.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast