New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    declare martial law and makipag-alliance to other foreign countries like what mackoy did and rule philippines like fidel castro (with iron fist) anybody who will commit a crime will be shot on the spot! tignan natin kung may gumawa pa ng kalokohan nyan! tapos kayo mga fellow tsikoteers i-eexempt ko ang vehicles sa tax!!! para lahat tayo makabili ng tsikot na maganda for a low price!!!

[SIZE=2]Mini Cooper with B16A Engine inside! [/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hmmm... I just noticed.

A lot of us have narcissistic ambitions of being in absolute control of the country (through martial law) for the "betterment" of fellow Filipinos.

Which I think isn't so far off to the chaotic democracy that we now thrive in.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    kuha ako ng magaling na VP .. tapos pagawa ko sa kanya trabaho .. tapos ako relax lang ..

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpink
    kuha ako ng magaling na VP .. tapos pagawa ko sa kanya trabaho .. tapos ako relax lang ..
    then after a few months your good and so far effective VP will throw you out by means of coup de etat.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I will encourage my politicians and my businessmen to invest in jetfighters destroyers and warships. so that our soldier will have new toys to tinker with and will not be used as private armies or "fund raising" activities.

then if I have amassed enough war machines, I will secretly declare war in Spratly's and Sabah Island and send all the war freak & hi-adrenalin adventurous soldiers there together with their new toys. then we citizens achieve peace

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
If You Are Made President, What is the First Thing You'll Do