New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Me... I'd order the increase of the salaries of the PNP and the AFP... kung pwede doble pa, at may increased benefits such as free gs/hs/college for their children, an exclusive housing project, harzard pay, etc. etc. etc.

I hope by doing this, matatanggal ko ang majority ng mga nangungurakot... I believe that most of these guys, if given a choice, would rather do clean and honest work.

Sana matutuwa sila sa akin, and I'll ask them to go over to the MMDA and help Bayani Fernando hahaah! :wink:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    make counterflowing, obstruction, illegal parking, reckless driving, improper use of fog lights/high beams, illegal lights, underspeeding, etc etc punishable by death penalty :evil:

seriously, i'd trim the government agencies... make government efficient. if you read the Youngblood column in the opinion pages of today's Inquirer, it's a real eye-opener on how government operates at the govt. employee level.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    duuuh.....open an account under the name jose velarde jr.?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ang dali sanang gawin ng mga gusto nyong mangyari kung wala sanang makikialam sa "civil society" na mukha naman uncivilized. baka ilang araw ka palang nakaupo bilang president mag peoples power na sila para patalsikin ka dahil you're doing what you think is best for the country. kaso, they think otherwise dahil hindi nila nagustuhan. this is "people power mentality".
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it's also close to mob rule already...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    martial law!

pero hindi ako gagawa nang masama like killing those innocent people...

the reason? sobra na ang mga pinoys eh abusado na! its time to have an iron hand ruler! abuso na kaya walang silang takot na gumawa nang kung ano anong kalokohan! carnapping, kidnapping, rape, holdap, dami pa...

they should have fear in their mind and in their heart!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hi boybi,

Let's assume that you are not hindered by those sort of problems. Assuming that you are allowed to do only one thing without restrictions.

hi DieselNUBI,

Sometimes I think kelangan talaga ng 'iron hand' rule ang Pilipinas. Ang-titigas kasi ng ulo ng tao eh... I dunno why... di ba kaya 'cultural' ang problem (as in pinoy culture tolerates that sort of behavior)? What do you think? :?:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    authoritarian rule is the best form of government for a poor, developing country like the philippines in theory. it can be the most efficient form of government if done right; it can work fast and unimpeded. democracy isn't a good choice for a poor country where the people are mostly under-educated. a democratic government is intrinsically slow and would tend to promote a sprawling bureaucracy (read: red tape), and with an poor, under-educated population in general, would not necessarily work to promote the best interests of the people as idealized by democracy.

yun nga lang, the specter of marcos has demonized authoritarianism so much that the filipinos are spooked into avoiding the government that may be ideal for us. i don't know ha... i grew up in the post-marcos years and speak from a different perspective than those who lived under martial rule.

i believe that 'tumigas ang ulo' ng mga pilipino particularly after 1986 -- when we had democracy post-marcos. sobrang na-lull ang mga pilipino to a false security under democracy, and let's face it, the majority of the people don't understand democracy and the liberties, and more importantly, the responsibilites that come with those liberties. couple that with the fact that we are a poor country, a setting where corruption is most likely to happen, hence an ineffective government, and in a way, it's hardly surprising that the philippines has regressed instead of progressed in many aspects

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung ako siguro ang magiging presidente wala na akong gagawing additional laws kasi kung yong ten commandments di na sinusunod, i think those politicians dyan sa atin they make those laws only for publicity dahil sila rin yong sumusuway. pero bago siguro ako kumanditato kailangang mag apply mo na ako sa regal or viva para maging artista :lol:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Papa-change oil and service ko yung mga Safari ng PSG... sayang eh.

Actually, i really dont know where to start but i guess it'll have something to do with organizing the people who will be around you (i.e. cabinet) so you can get things going.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
If You Are Made President, What is the First Thing You'll Do