New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    LOL you can't even use a quote in the correct context. Anyway before I truly get off topic let me just say kudos for the gallant effort of finding a gaffe in my statements but you should do better than that. Read what that particular thread you quoted was talking about and read what this particular thread is talking about.

And please comprehend the statement. I never said anything about not liking to hear the opposing views. The statement is directed about the "critic" as a person.

Okay enough of explaining elementary English grammar and semantics.

And another quote from you.

Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    And that is exactly the problem... absolute power corrupts absolutely. Even with all the good intentions laid out herewith, all these amounts to nothing if these are done under the guise of martial law.
    :D
    And my rebuttal

Sir, if the rest of mankind had adopted your line of thinking,
    man would never have reached the moon, scaled Mt. Everest, or learned to fly.

For in all these daring enterprises, men who should have known better said it could not be done.

Graft and Corruption can be fought if people will start NOT to think like you.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by daimengrui View Post
    Critics are like eunuchs in a harem; they know how its done, they've seen it done every day, but they're unable to do it themselves.
    since you were the one who started a thread called "if i were President, i would...", didn't you just describe yourself here? ;)

unless of course you are a current or former president gracing us with your august presence....

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    NGEEEHH Magbasa ka nga!
    Continue the sentence:

If I were the President of the Philippines I would...

Send your ideas for Nation Building.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    The purpose was actually gather intelligent ideas rather than quips or innuendos.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    how about this...

"If i were President of the Philippines, i would keep pompous asses like daimengrui off the internet."

there, happy now?

was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but kakaiba talaga ugali mo sa iba-ibang thread eh....

i'm sure mazdamazda doesn't need me to come to his defense but the only one with quips and innuendos here was you - calling him a eunuch...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Empy it is not me not becoming pompous here. You suddenly jump in a thread discussing political views of what If you are a president of the republic and what did you say?

Examine your statements did you contribute anything to the discussion or you were just being a comment troll?

Ugali sa ibang thread. Why? Do you expect me to be more like you. Sorry for the OT but you should keep your foot where your mouth is. Tignan mo nga kung may nacontribute ka sa discussion. Wala ka naman ginawa kundi mag nay sayer eh.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post
    how about this...

"If i were President of the Philippines, i would keep pompous asses like daimengrui off the internet."

there, happy now?

was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but kakaiba talaga ugali mo sa iba-ibang thread eh....

i'm sure mazdamazda doesn't need me to come to his defense but the only one with quips and innuendos here was you - calling him a eunuch...
    And for the record i did not call him a eunuch I said critics in general. LOL. Bato bato sa langit hindi po ba? Stop putting words in my mouth ALTHOUGH I respectfully disagree with his attitude towards corruption in general.

Ikaw ung mahilig sumawsaw. stop fanning the flame.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by daimengrui View Post
    Empy it is not me not becoming pompous here. You suddenly jump in a thread discussing political views of what If you are a president of the republic and what did you say?

Examine your statements did you contribute anything to the discussion or you were just being a comment troll?

Ugali sa ibang thread. Why? Do you expect me to be more like you. Sorry for the OT but you should keep your foot where your mouth is. Tignan mo nga kung may nacontribute ka sa discussion. Wala ka naman ginawa kundi mag nay sayer eh.
    oh, i freely admit that by your definition i am not adding anything "of value". i was injecting some humor that others seemed to respond to. if that is being a comment troll in your universe, then so be it.

ugali mo? in another thread, you posted a vent against a bank - fair enough - but when other members disagreed with you, you found a reason to call them "crab mentality pinoys". same modus operandi here...when someone questioned some of your "presidential plans" you called him a eunuch. what am i supposed to think?

forums are for discussion and they inevitably will have disagreement. if you cannot take any disagreement of your grand visions, then maybe you should get your own forum and ban everyone else from posting

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    :sleep:

i forgot to mention that on sunday mornings the metro highways will be closed so His Excellency can drive his Reventon around town, project gotham-style :clap:
    palitan ko yung presidential limousine ng lamborghini reventon

Clap! Clap! What wonderful suggestions for the reform of our country!
    Your a true patriot. Or something that sounds like it?

Go figure.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Empy, again you put words in my mouth. and relate a diff thread to this one as a means of attacking me is so childish. Why dont you stick to the topic? Who did I call Eunuch ikaw ba? si mazda2x ba? Wala ako binaggit na pangalan ah. Crab mentality? Again Is said that in general and from what I remember ikaw ung natamaan don. Sorry ha I just feel you overemphasized on the amount stated and even nangutya ka pa rather than addressing MY problem at the time. In short nakakairita ka. Frankly speaking.

Anyhooz. Dude. Even I can move on and forget. In other discussions I learn to separate our past "disagreements" and isolate it in the discussion at hand. Ikaw ibang klase mag huhukay ka sa ibang thread para lang may masabi ka sakin.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
If I were the President of the Philippines I would....