New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    if i be the president...

ill propose contraceptive immediately to prevent population growth... there are already too many believers of God that they now create their own god with shabu and other narcotics.

make the taxing transparent. poor for poor rich for rich, to those who opposes, either they will leave the country or see you next life < this will mean like going back to marcos regime with less blood, more of a singaporean and korean approach.

make gambling and prostitution legal...like vegas like macau

dispose all old vehicles or even new ones that emits or doesnt pass the emission test, to both public and private

national ID system be impose immediately, those who would not abide has the option to leave the country or see you after life...

schooling be free for low income bracket, until high school, govt shoulders the payment

fairness and equality, a specific place for protest, if they went beyond it, either they be put to jail or see you next life...very marcos but admit it it might not had done good to some but it did to most of pinoy

be green! plastic usage must be cut to 80% immediately, pesticide must be cut to 50% go organic and be more earth friendly

a new lane to most street using bicycle, fix all draining system nationwide...

no to illegal tree cutting

clean the govt system, remove all those that needs to be removed,as i had said they have the option to leave the country or follow the rule or just be shut up for good.

this will be very strict and most will oppose but if you only see the brighter side of all these you'll realize that complete democracy did not do us any good...

though i wont and will not be the president so peace=)

add to that stop corruption especially potp, she is an insult to the society.
    Iboboto kia

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    if i be the president...

ill propose contraceptive immediately to prevent population growth... there are already too many believers of God that they now create their own god with shabu and other narcotics.

make the taxing transparent. poor for poor rich for rich, to those who opposes, either they will leave the country or see you next life < this will mean like going back to marcos regime with less blood, more of a singaporean and korean approach.

make gambling and prostitution legal...like vegas like macau

dispose all old vehicles or even new ones that emits or doesnt pass the emission test, to both public and private

national ID system be impose immediately, those who would not abide has the option to leave the country or see you after life...

schooling be free for low income bracket, until high school, govt shoulders the payment

fairness and equality, a specific place for protest, if they went beyond it, either they be put to jail or see you next life...very marcos but admit it it might not had done good to some but it did to most of pinoy

be green! plastic usage must be cut to 80% immediately, pesticide must be cut to 50% go organic and be more earth friendly

a new lane to most street using bicycle, fix all draining system nationwide...

no to illegal tree cutting

clean the govt system, remove all those that needs to be removed,as i had said they have the option to leave the country or follow the rule or just be shut up for good.

this will be very strict and most will oppose but if you only see the brighter side of all these you'll realize that complete democracy did not do us any good...

though i wont and will not be the president so peace=)

add to that stop corruption especially potp, she is an insult to the society.
    Iboboto kita

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by daimengrui View Post
    La nako maisip mamaya ulit.

Nakalimutan mo military

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    we need to have proper military hardware imho, specially on the air force. kahit retrofit na aircraft na lang. LPG powered f-14
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
If I were the President of the Philippines I would....