New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2008
    I'm hoping na magwaiver ng mga accounts ang mga Senator para magkaalaman na. What will be the ground to remove/reject Miriam again? embarrassment? parang sobrang babaw naman... I think robot.sonic "hit the nail in the head" so to speak hahaha

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Miriam should take psych test, lawyer says
    ABS-CBNnews.com
    Posted at 06/05/2012 7:10 PM | Updated as of 06/05/2012 7:10 PM

Atty. Vitaliano Aguirre, who drew the ire of Santiago for covering his ears during one of the senator's outbursts at the inpeachment trial of then Chief Justice Renato Corona, said the Philippines could lose face if Santiago is allowed to sit as an ICC judge.

Aguirre, who is supporting an online petition against Santiago at the ICC, said the senator should not be allowed to go ballistic again at the international court based in The Hague in the Netherlands.

"Dapat magpsychological exam siya para malaman natin kung tama bang pumunta siya sa ICC," the former prosecution team lawyer said.
    Miriam blasts media

Santiago on Tuesday downplayed Aguirre's statement. "That is just black propaganda meant to discredit me," she said.

However, she suddenly stood up from her seat at the Senate session hall and called for a press conference.

She went looking for an ABS-CBN News team and vented her ire on them.

"Niko Baua, binayaran ka ba? I am so very disappointed in you," she asked.

Miriam scolded journalists whom she accused of allowing themselves to be used by her "enemies."

She said media should focus on her work as a senator and not at criticisms against her.

"Tinanong mo pa yan sa akin. Syempre nabastos ako, nakakainsulto. Bata pa ako, alam ko na ang ginagawa para mabayaran kayo," she claimed

Santiago quickly ended the press conference.
    Oh boy Brenda is on the verge of totally loosing it.

Good luck ICC, walang kinalaman ang Pinas dyan pag nagkalat yan.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    baka sya ang maging unang ICC justice na ma-impeach

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    baka sya ang maging unang ICC justice na ma-impeach
    ^^^ O ang unang pasuotan ng straitjacket...

15.8K:dunno:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
ICC: reconsider and reject the election of Miriam Santiago!