New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Saludo ako sa mga sundalo sa mga tulong na hinahandog nila sa mga nasalanta ng bagyo at baha, lalo na yung mga nasawi sa Laguna

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Supposing the story is true, its not as if the soldiers could give a f*ck about what BF wants. The AFP was called out by the President and Commander-in-Chief to aid in relief and rescue efforts due to flooding caused by Ondoy. They can pretty much ignore him and just get on with their mission.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMO I don't think that story is true.

Bayani may be a bit hard-headed at times, but I don't think he's that stupid.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    dapat vinideo ng mga sundalo si bayani saying those things tapos tsaka sila umalis. pag tinanong sila ng mga superiors nila kung bakit sila umalis pakita nila yong video.

speaking of bayani, kanina me sinusundan akong truck with MMDA workers. yong isa naka-suot ng t-shirt na me print sa likod "MMDA helping Pangasinan." naman e! sana bago mo isipin ambisyon mo isipin mo muna ibang tao. andami pa ngang kailangang linisin dito sa manila pupunta ka na sa mga probinsya?!?!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Supposing the story is true, its not as if the soldiers could give a f*ck about what BF wants. The AFP was called out by the President and Commander-in-Chief to aid in relief and rescue efforts due to flooding caused by Ondoy. They can pretty much ignore him and just get on with their mission.
    If the story is allegedly true, this is one time that the AFP should have used its firepower and resorted to the alleged practice of summary executions.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by artpogi View Post
    IMO I don't think that story is true.

Bayani may be a bit hard-headed at times, but I don't think he's that stupid.

+1 ako dito. I also think that Bayani is not that stupid. I don't think the story is entirely true. Siguro, namis-interpret lang siya nung nag-post nung story.

dami talaga may galit kay BF.. hehe

sa lahat ng presidentiables, siya lang ang ginagawa ung trabaho niya, marahil ay di niya magawa angexpectations natin, pero siya lang ang gumagalaw

the rest, nagpapayaman lang.

kung sinabi niya man ito, malamang sinabi niya e i do not want corrupt soldiers in my town..

si teodoro ang galing nun!pinigilan niya ung pagbili ng rescue boats!, bwaha! ung mga nagpapaswimming swimming pa sa baha pinaghintay niya muna habang siya e ang sarap ng buhay.

haha!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
I don't want soldiers in my town (Marikina)" - Bayani Fernando