New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    sisi ng sisi, kasi si ganyan,kasi si ganito...

pinoy nga naman....

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    dont blame Pnoy for all the mistakes of the philippines and dont expect that he would be like his dad for he is less tactical than he is, though i heard from a close family of ninoy, he himself might be a marcos if he become president, pinoys only feels the sentiment for which ninoy is an underdog but if he became a dark horse a monster might also be created.

Pnoy must not blame the past administration nevertheless work on what has to be done, and to all pinoy, you voted for him so dont curse him for the mistakes you had made.

Pnoy is already the president waht we all can do is make the best out of him and do our job as a citizen, before you complain think about the good and the bad, the right and the wrong you had committed, in which most pinoy only err their rants without thinking.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    I think that most will agree that the President has not done as much as he could in the time he has been at office. Using the previous administration as an excuse no longer flies - he's had a year to get things turned around. At the same time, though, the complaints by the LGU are just absurd. It's their problem brought about by their inaction and misappropriation of their budget -why blame the national government for it? It's ridiculous how much of an "entitlement" mentality we Filipinos have.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dami nanaman arm-chair politicians dito. Puro 'I told you so' ang ugali. Why don't you write a letter to Pnoy and make recommendations rather than exercising your crab mentality again.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    *Mguy^saan susulat kay PeNoy? snail mail? eh they closed down his facebook account nung madami na ang pumupuna sa kanya eh.
    Pansinin kaya nila isang registered mail?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by battaglin View Post
    *Mguy^saan susulat kay PeNoy? snail mail? eh they closed down his facebook account nung madami na ang pumupuna sa kanya eh.
    Pansinin kaya nila isang registered mail?
    Dre, kung sincere naman ang intentions mo, makakahanap ka ng paraan. Pinoy ka naman diba? Kayang kaya mo yan.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    I don't like our leader's performance either but blaming the national government for an lgu problem won't win them points in Malacanang. Those water hyacinths took a loooong time to grow to gargantuan proportions. What was the lgu doing with their funds all these years? Can't take the heat so they try to pass the buck to Malacanang.
    Nasa bulsa ng local chief executive and associates. removing those hyacinth doesnt need a genius and more brains. If i were Pnoy, kakasuhan ko yung public official na yan. It is not the responsibility of the national government...kaya nga may devolution para may autonomy ang bawat LGU. Autonomy doesnt only concern the disbursement of IRA or the allocation thereof by the national government to the LGU. It also means taking the responsibility of the LGU's day to day affairs. gusto lang yata nila pera lang. Funny thing is, the local executive didnt know that DSWD is an agency under the Executive Branch-the Office of the President.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
I believe Filipinos deserve better than this