New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    why is that when we imagine a life in heaven. you see happy people in white robes wit flowers and wall gardens and white pillars, and water fountains and a man with while long hair and white beard and carrying a staff sort of an orion-like staff.

and when we imagine hell, you see a dark red sky, with everything burning, and demons with burnt bodies rising from the lavas and attacking you?

this concept of heaven and hell was just the original survivors' account of the last catastrophic shift in the earth's orbit. the demons are the human cavedwellers whose physical appearance changed after adjusting to so many years trapped in the underground caves. . the red sky and burning enviroment was the consequence of the earth interplanetary collision with a very large heavenly object like an asteriod or perhaps Mars itself. the earth burned for so many months and all the survivors can only think of were there once happy place - their previous civilization. and they felt that the universe had punished them for their shortcomings & sins.
    asan kaya si ob?.. sana nag reincarnate sya sa katauhan ni bladerunner.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i dreamt two years ago. namatay daw ako. i saw myself sa kabaong, i was there on my wake. but people are calling me under a different name. baka may reincarnation :D

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by van_wilder View Post
    i dreamt two years ago. namatay daw ako. i saw myself sa kabaong, i was there on my wake. but people are calling me under a different name. baka may reincarnation :D
    you're talking freely about your own death bro... hhhmmm. its a sign that you conquer yourself. you know what i mean.
    >>> he who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty.

actually "we are ALL DYING SINCE THE DAY WE WERE BORN"

kaya taka ako doon sa iba na gusto maging eternal eh. hehehe..

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    hmmm...to the hypothetical question...kung sa heaven, siguro magiging masaya tayo ...baka dadalhin nga tayo sa garden of eden; pero when we are led there we will not wear anything...

siguro kung sa hell naman...dahil wala dun ang garden of eden, hindi siguro masaya...sympre, hindi naman natin siguro type na makasama ang isang "satanas"..e dun daw sa hell tumatambay yun...kaya maiinis siguro tayo habeng namamalagi sa hell

tsaka, kung hihingi rin tayo ng patawad sa mga pagkakamali natin nagawa, baka mai-pasyal din tayo sa paraiso--kung ito man ay nasa langit--tulad nun isang tao humingi ng patawad sa cross. . .

ano sa palagay nyo mga, tsikoteers?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    I never looked at my own faith with the same standards that I apply to other religions, astrology and psychic healing. What broke the camel's back is when our pastor said: There has never been an event in history that is more well documented than the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Sadly enough I called his bluff.

"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
    Carl Sagan

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dbuzz View Post
    Religious people said:

>>> "in hell its unimaginable pain/sufferings and being renewed every moment 'till eternity.." -will God the compassionate really do this? taking the fact that He already knows from the start what's going to happend to you?

>>> "in heaven its forever joy" -i've seen a movie about those guys who were in heaven for such a long time that everything (under the laws of God) had been done.. i mean isn't it a bit boring?..can't have ***,..can't eat lobster...and more ungodly deed..(but nice)..

now if you're in hell for a long long time you may get used to everything and might even try to kick lucifer in the butt just for the fun of it or maybe swim back stroke in the boiling oil.....you know...just a thought..
    Ilocano people like me are not welcome anymore in HELL. According to the legend, may isang ILOCANO daw na masyadong loko lahat na klasing pagkain ay pinupulutan niya, wala daw talaga nitong pinapatawad. Kaya nong namatay yong ILOCANO na iyon hindi tinanggap ni San Pedro sa langit kaya napunta sa HELL. Dahil loko nga pati si SATANAS hinabol niya dahil gusto niyang pulutanin dahil napagkamalan niyang KAMBING. Alam niyo ba takot na takot daw si SATANAS kaya lahat daw na ILOCANO ay pinalayas niya lahat out of HELL, and that was the story begin.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    bwahahaha.. sarap palang pulutan si satanas ha?... pinapaitang kambing ba bro?...

yun nga eh kaya yung tagalangit ay ingit na ingit ng madungawan nilang nag iinuman at may mga magandang chicks pa sila doon sa hell. but then sabi ng angel "don't be misled by what you see."
    "kasi yung baso ng alak na hawak nila ay may butas yun..."
    "and then yun namang mga magagandang chicks na yun...."
    "......mga walang butas yun.!!!"

opss sorry ot na pala. hehehe.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Will there be cars in Heaven? :question:

The Bible says there are streets of gold in Heaven. If there is gold, then there should be iron, steel, glass, rubber, plastics, and aluminium - raw materials that are needed to make a car. Therefore, it should be possible to have cars in Heaven.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    ^ siguradong mas maraming cars sa Hell.

mainit doon eh. siyempre doon muna tinutunaw ang mga bakal na gagawing cars.
    at saka nandoon lahat ng mga pulpol- litikong nagnanakaw ng sobra- sobrang tax na ibinabayad
    at ginagastos natin sa ating mga sasakyan. nandun rin 'yung mga *$buw*y*... mga kotong TEeees...
    mga TSIP, KABO, BOSING, na kumukuha ng mga "pang kape" na naka- ipit sa mga diver's license...
    mga carnappers, bukas kotse, basag salamin, akyat trak, pa- ihi at kung anu- ano pang GANG.

ang parusa sa kanila eh gumawa ng mga cars forever and ever amen.
    at sa sobrang sama ng ugali at sobrang damot ni Taning,
    i doubt na ipadadala niya sa Heaven ang mga cars na gawa sa kaharian niya. :bleh:

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Hypothetical Question: What's gonna happen TO US when we are in HEAVEN or HELL?