New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Ano pala ang masasabi ni OB tungkol sa mga INM?
    INM is for those people who have weaker spirituality. they need the guidance of Manalo and the entire INM for them to live meaningful, fruitful and productive lives. para sa kin, I see no problem with this coz religion is being used to make weaker people function in society.

yan din naman ang dahilan kaya dapat hindi tayo masyado judgemental sa sarili natin Catholic Church. sa sobrang education natin, puros sarili na lang natin ang inaatupag/payaman at nakakalimutan natin na may naiiwan tayo, yun mga Katoliko na with weak spirituality, na can easily be shifted to kasamaan. if the percentage of people that we live with become weak in spirituality kahit anong talino mo / yaman mo, paktay ka pa din. bec we are all connected U & I.

ako kasi I dont have weak spirituality, I dont need to go to mass every sunday and I certainly don't need a priest to guide/preach me but I'm a very devout Catholic. I know the importance of God in our lives and I know that for us to truly discover what we're truly made of, we have to go thru the unknown. people with weak spiritually cringe at the first sign of danger/hardship and they easily blame others. It's a vicious cycle of negative aura from within and that's why we live among people like this. and therefore, the more they need the Church.

parang yun kanta yan :

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Bigla yatang na-obsolete ang "divine inspiration".....

15.8K:dunno:

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Mukhang may bagong kalaban na ang Catholic Church ah.

Dati INC lang, ngayon atheist na rin.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
    Mukhang may bagong kalaban na ang Catholic Church ah.

Dati INC lang, ngayon atheist na rin.

Don't forget:
    -the pro-RH people
    -condoms
    -Lady Gaga

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Don't forget:
    -the pro-RH people
    -condoms
    -Lady Gaga

Oh yeah, I forgot that.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Bigla yatang na-obsolete ang "divine inspiration".....

15.8K:dunno:
    people with weak spirituality have a different interpretation of divine inspiration. akala nila lahat ibibigay sa kanila ng Diyos. well ibibigay naman, basta you have to go through the process and learn from it if at times pa nga, lose it all. and like the secret law of attraction, there is a time delay - could take years maybe decades.

kasi yun lang naman talaga ang purpose ng buhay natin lahat, learn from mistakes/experience not learn from books/what others said.

kita nyo yun mga sobrang relihiyoso sila din yun sobrang madali gumawa mawalan ng pag-aasa, and easily turn against God.

sa kapulisan ganun din, yun mga sobrang idealistic sila din yun easily swayed maging criminal. mas mabuti pa nga yun medyo corrupt / palabiro, mas tumatagal at naseserbisyo at mga taong nasasakupan nya, kasi magaling sya lumaro.

people who can only be 1 or 0, ON or OFF, True or False, Truth or Lie, usually yan ang mga people with weak inner energies. sometimes talaga the best of people are the ones who can live in the gray of things and that's why I admire a lot of politicians. kasi ngaun kahit sinasabi ko 'to, in theory pa din eh. i need to apply katulad nila, tinde ng puso ng mga pulitiko. that's the best enlightenment.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Do in Jesus teaching Prohibited "Contraception"?? It only the church that prohibit Contraception

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by civilcode View Post
    Do in Jesus teaching Prohibited "Contraception"?? It only the church that prohibit Contraception

Jesus did hang with the Prostitutes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Holy Hubris: Vatican Makes it Impossible for Jesus to Change the Church