New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Ilan beses na rin nagamit ng misis ko yung Philhealth. Ganun din parents ko. Malaki rin bawas. Yung sa parents ko + senior discount, halos wala na bayad.

Sent from my SM-T825Y using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Kaya meron scenario na

Walang kwenta yan! Hindi naman namin magamit!

Only to find out walang contribution hehe

Ayaw magbayad ng contribution pero gusto wala din babayadan sa hospitalization

In a perfect world Higher Philhealth contributions starting this month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mali.

We paid. The problem is Philhealth does not issue the certificates of coverage right at payment. They said they will mail it BUT I NEVER RECEIVED THE CERTIFICATE OF COVERAGE.Siguro sa isip nila nasa abroad naman yan di yan gagamit ng philhealth. Also we submitted all their requirements (like birth certs of dependents) but if we check in their system our dependents are not listed as dependents. We have had 2 hospitalizations already where my Philhealth contributions were valid (I paid every year, wala naman lusot kasi pag di ka bayad walang oec, and I get an oec every 2 months) but we were not able to benefit since my wife and my son were not listed, even if I had already submitted the marriage contract and birth cert a few times already.

OFW complaints against Philhealth and OWWA are real. Please don't be too fast to dismiss our complaints.
    Last edited by yebo; May 4th, 2020 at 07:45 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Imho, mali kasi yung law. Why base it on salary when the benefits are the same? If the premiums are of different amounts then the benefits should also increase with the premium. So dapat ginawa nila meron lang minimum contribution that equates to a minimum coverage. Increasing premium amounts also increases the benefits, like higher room cost, etc. So say we start with minimum P5k/year that say allows a room cost of P500/day. If one doubles his premiums to P10k/year the benefits should also double, to a room costnof 1k/day. Pag ganyan wala masyado magrereklamo. Kita ang philhealth not from the room but from costs of medical tests and procedures (blood test, xray, ecg, mri, etc) that remain the same irregardless of room cost. Afaik only the doctors' pf is based on the room cost.

Payag ako sa 60k per year basta yung benefits ko 12x ng nagbabayad ng 5k/year. Pero kung parehas lang hindi yun fair.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    guest ngayon live sa wag po ang spokesperson ng philhealth.

if anyone is interested for the grilling, hanapin niyo na lang sa fb or sa youtube.

or click niyo na lang iyan

hth
    Last edited by baludoy; May 4th, 2020 at 10:28 PM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i heard over the radio,
    a number of OFWs have health insurance c/o their foreign employers. as such, they have never had the incidence to claim from philhealth. they are requesting that they be exempted from philhealth contribution.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i heard over the radio,
    a number of OFWs have health insurance c/o their foreign employers. as such, they have never had the incidence to claim from philhealth. they are requesting that they be exempted from philhealth contribution.
    I have, since way way back pa. But this only covers me during the period of employment and not after retirement, when i will need it most.

I contribute to philhealth because afaik it will cover me and my wife until after retirement. Personally i am not against increasing the philhealth premium, but as i said in my previous post dapat may corresponding increase in benefits din.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    kita nyo mga post ko dati binabanatan ko yung Food and Drugs Administration and Department of Health. Kasi ito dalawa na ito kwarta lang talaga umiikot. Hinid ko makita yun passion sa profession.

Yung mga nag-aaral ng doctor sa pinas eh doctor-doctoran lang. I mean ilan kilala nyo doctor na nakafocus sa nutrition. And check nyo ano specialization ng doctor nyo eh yun din kinamatay at ang babata pa.

Tingnan nyo mga nag-aaral sa medical field eh puro yosi at inuman. I mean seryoso ba talaga sa gusto maging profession.

hippocratic oath ba or rich dad poor dad?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    kita nyo mga post ko dati binabanatan ko yung Food and Drugs Administration and Department of Health. Kasi ito dalawa na ito kwarta lang talaga umiikot. Hinid ko makita yun passion sa profession.

Yung mga nag-aaral ng doctor sa pinas eh doctor-doctoran lang. I mean ilan kilala nyo doctor na nakafocus sa nutrition. And check nyo ano specialization ng doctor nyo eh yun din kinamatay at ang babata pa.

Tingnan nyo mga nag-aaral sa medical field eh puro yosi at inuman. I mean seryoso ba talaga sa gusto maging profession.

hippocratic oath ba or rich dad poor dad?
    kags, lumabas ka nang true QC at pumunta ka sa provincia.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    kags, lumabas ka nang true QC at pumunta ka sa provincia.
    Relational mind nga kasi yan, hindi naman rational.

Huwag niyo na patulan at parang idol niya din lang yan na delayed sa mga bagay-bagay. Kapag tsumamba tje best and the brighest na din, sounds familiar din diba.

Sent from my SM-N960F/DS using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2015

Haaaay dengoyvaxia girl ikaw na naman !!!!!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Higher Philhealth contributions starting this month