New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by cardict View Post
    Baka may planong mag tayo ng sariling sekta like JIL,ES,INC,ADD:
    Wala naman siguro.. Di nga mapatayo yung simbahan eh... Hehehehe

Yes, there are really corruption in the church.. I find those people around the priests the corrupt ones.

Some priests are from well to do families kaya meron sila sasakyan.. Siguro yung gas and maintenance ang binubudget for the them by the parish.. Which i think is reasonable naman kahit papaano.. para din yan gobyerno, we pay our taxes for them to spend for their duties..

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Not only some priests are corrupt but also a gambler & womanizer.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    shades of mother theresa and her organization, her millions are now with the vatican. at least father suarez delivered on his healing gift.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Lahat ng religion ay money making through donations. The good thing is it's tax free. I wonder why be part of a sect or religion when pwede naman direct dialing na lang. Meron bang nasasaad na kasalanan ang manalangin mag-isa o hindi pag anib sa isang religion? Itatakwil ka ba ng Dios o Allah o Buddah o kay Bathala kung nagdarasal ka sa kanya ng mag-isa ?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    ^ actually di ko kabisado what verse pero meron dun nakalagay, na close the door, don't let anyone know and pray to the Lord God ng mag-isa.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2014

isumbong yaan kay tulpo..kaya nga ba wala akong katiwa-tiwala sa mga paring mga yaan e, mga kalahi ni padre damaso.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12