New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mantoy
    well, just to quote Rizal: "Tal Pueblo, Tal Govierno" (Kung ano ang mamamayan , ganun din ang gobyerno.)

or JFK: "...people get the government they deserve."
    how true

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    But I didn't vote in this government... (US Passport holder... "I'm an alien, I'm a legal alien, I'm an American in..." ), and I didn't even vote in MY government...

It's sad for us who don't vote in these people who we know will do these things, and yet other people do it for us!!!!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by paulopel
    Would we still change kahit ma impeach c Ms. Arroyo?
    no.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung walang pagbabago kahit palitan pa si hello garci...eh di wag na natin palitan forever ang presidente kung ganon ang karamihan na mentality ng pinoy kasi malaki masi-save natin sa gastos sa election at wala ng dayaan pa kasi walang election. antayin nalang natin mamatay sa tanda si gma para tipid tayo sa gastosin sa election kasi anyway wala rin naman mangyayari kung ibang tao ang maging presidente. buti narin yan si mike at mikey nalanh ang sila at walang iba pang bagong salta ang sisiga-siga pag nakaupo na yung member ng family nila sa malacanang wag narin tayo magkaroon pa ng kung ano-anong election like barangay, provincial or national election kasi wala rin naman palang mangyayari sa pinas kahit palitan pa ang mga nasa pwesto ngayon.
    Last edited by explorer; September 5th, 2005 at 10:17 PM.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by explorer
    kung walang pagbabago kahit palitan pa si hello garci...eh di wag na natin palitan forever ang presidente kung ganon ang karamihan na mentality ng pinoy kasi malaki masi-save natin sa gastos sa election at wala ng dayaan pa kasi walang election. antayin nalang natin mamatay sa tanda si gma para tipid tayo sa gastosin sa election kasi anyway wala rin naman mangyayari kung ibang tao ang maging presidente.
    Possible yan. Ang tawag diyan Dictatorial Government, tulad ni FIDEL CASTRO ng Cuba.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by baiskee
    yep..i agree. but we need a leader who will put in courage to his/her people.

iba-iba kasi pag-iisip natin eh... meron ibang nasa isip eh tumulong, meron din naman ibang nasa isip eh samantalahin ang kapangyarihan habang nasa pwesto.
    I disagree, courage cannot be put to somebody.

"The virtue of courage, lies at the mean between the excessive extreme of rashness, and the deficient extreme of cowardice." - Aristotle

from that alone, kitang-kita na kung ano karamihan ng mga pilipino ngayon, yun mga pinoy na "blame ng blame" hence being rash/hostile to the "blamee", and yun mga pinoy na "suko ng suko sa buhay" hence being cowardice/indifferent to our situation.

none of us has the courage to do what is perhaps more simpler to do than we think, reconcile and forgive and support one another, even our leaders. The sooner we gather the courage to overcome our differences & indifferences, the easier we achieve positive change.
    Last edited by oldblue; September 7th, 2005 at 04:32 AM.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by EL Chicane
    Possible yan. Ang tawag diyan Dictatorial Government, tulad ni FIDEL CASTRO ng Cuba.
    TAMA!!! tapos humanap kaagad ng kakapitan para ikaw ang batas! he he he joke only!

[SIZE=2]Mini Cooper with B16A Engine inside! [/SIZE]

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    much has been said... pwede ba gawa naman, bawasan kurakot, sa pro gma and anti gma please shut up. one thing that caught my attention was what the one of the NO vote congressman said, its like he voted no, and he didnt sold the kids future, i hope that we should gear up for the future, pano na lang yung mga magiging anak natin or sa me mga anak na who are stuying at lower grades, what do you think their future will be, would there still be a future for them...
    so enough about dirty politics!!!
    sa tingin ko even if fpj were seated up there he would have faced all tse as well

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    If GMA is to be changed, it must be legal and within the constitution, else we are again going through with the same motions as what have happened in the past. We will never learn. The military must stop intervening in the political process.

I believe that GMA has lost her integrity as a leader. She has divided this nation that no other past presidents had ever did. Gordon was right in saying that her style of governance is "transactional". She is so addicted to power.

What we Filipinos need is to do what is right and not what is convenient. Choosing the right thing to do is sometimes bitter and hard but in the long run it will be good for us. Things might not change if we replace GMA but at least we are in the right direction.

We must continue pressuring her to force her to do what is right. The impeachment was in the right direction except that undue influence was exerted by the administration.

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    The answer would be a very big NO! The reason that no change will be evident is because the IDENTIFICATION OF THE REAL PROBLEM is mistaken. People think that the problem is the President, which we all know she isn't.

Until Filipinos would be able to truly identify the REAL UNDERLYING PROBLEM of the society, things will stay as miserable as it is unfortunately.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Have it been a new President would we still change?