New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Classic Imelda... Grandmother of Bling...Watch 3:15 and the fabled US$987 billion certificate...

Marcos treasure
    totoo kaya yun certificate ni imelda? or nababaliw na ito? kung tunay yan aba eh siya na yata pinakamayaman na tao sa mundo

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by donbuggy View Post
    "There's a little bit of Imelda in all of us."
    - shoe advertisment
    hehe, ganun ka-greedy si Imelda, part na siya ng colloquial terms natin.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    add generals garcia, cimatu, & ligot........

afp's greediest! :suka:
    Last edited by chua_riwap; March 21st, 2011 at 05:42 PM.

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    Imelda Marcos and her Hubby, Ferdinand Marcos hands down

The Arroyo family (especially GMA, the first gentleman, and Mikey Arroyo)

Erap Estrada

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    hey thanks for the Pope Sixtus info. bec. of that i spent the last hour reading about the
    Spanish Inquisition. and here's an interesting find

Inquisitorial repression of the ***ual offence of sodomy, considered, according to Canon Law, as a crime against nature, merits separate attention. This included cases of incidences of hetero***ual and homo***ual anal ***, rape, and separately bestiality. Civil authorities at times executed those convicted.
    Like Hitler, the Spanish monarch engaged in a crusade pala after the medieval times to rid the world of immorality and somehow, immoraility is always associated with the Jews. in Hitler's time, his Nazi summarily executed all the Jews in Europe and pressured the Swiss banks to burn all secret accounts of annihilated Jews and transfer their money to finance Hitler's tanks and weapons. if Switzerland won't follow, Hitler will invade Switzerland.

sabi ko na nga ba talaga eh, history repeats itself. in our times, the bubble testings as well as complete disregard of morality guidelines in advertisements want to make me believe that homo***uals are in power but incognito. but a trail is somehow pinpointing that the riches of the world are now slowly being gathered by them. having no family or moral responsibility make 'em even more richer.

we are on the verge of yet another great depression bec. recession seem to come back in months na. kakatakot. and of course, a great depression will mean war and then annihilation of the perceived powers that be

i am particularly concerned with what's happening in the middle east. there is a reason why the people there are too controlled and Islam was made to maintain that control. if the arabs become too democratic like us, oh God help us all.

===

pupunta ako kasi Europe this year so i'm gathering all my info now para pag andun na ako dami na naman input heheh. in the US, i learned so much in Washington D.C. than in all other states i visited.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^ OB, punta ka ng Europe? Pa'no yung 8 kotse mo, sino magbabantay nyan?

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Classic Imelda... Grandmother of Bling...Watch 3:15 and the fabled US$987 billion certificate...

Marcos treasure
    she needs to seek a doctor, she's a loose cannon. Pinagmayabang pa niya yung certificate ek ek na ninakaw nila sa kayamanan ng pilipinas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
The Greediest of All Time