New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

It will just be overwhelmed by the popular vote....

9707:electricf:

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    sayang bec he is leading pa naman sa online surveys...ito sabi niya about surveys.

“...Surveys are not needed in a democratic society. If you pay for a survey, you can use that as a weapon of propaganda,” he said. “The surveys are just fooling us. If you want surveys, let’s not have an election anymore, let’s just conduct more surveys.”
    I think the keypoint of what he said is this part.

"If you pay for a survey, you can use that as a weapon of propaganda"

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Well it proves one thing. Students are idealist and not realist. If like us they graduate and now work in the real world, then they also become realists like us... Hey nothing wrong with dreaming for the right, but then again dreaming and reality is not the same most of the time!
    bro, gordon also tops our tsikot online polls here. does that mean that we (may include yourself) are idealist as well? it contradicts your statement above, sir.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    sayang bec he is leading pa naman sa online surveys...ito sabi niya about surveys.

“...Surveys are not needed in a democratic society. If you pay for a survey, you can use that as a weapon of propaganda,” he said. “The surveys are just fooling us. If you want surveys, let’s not have an election anymore, let’s just conduct more surveys.”
    di naman siguro sayang, bro. he's just not for surveys kahit na anong klase pa yun. at least consistent siya sa stand niya kahit na leading o kulelat siya. i would be disapointed with him kung purihin niya yung mga surveys na leading siya then ireklamo yung mga kulelat siya.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well, he's not topping the 7-11 survey i saw earlier... guess he'll haul them to court too :D

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    *vinj: bro, i didn't get you. did you mean na yung surveys na sinabi niya na di ok eh yung mga di siya ang nangunguna? sori pre. i was just basing my earlier post to sa post ni brader shadow - no mention of specific surveys. anyhow, as i've said, i hope that is not the case. otherwise that's disappointing.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I pray for Gordon's victory come May 10.
    Dreams can come true.
    Built it and they will come!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Autobeat View Post
    I think the keypoint of what he said is this part.

"If you pay for a survey, you can use that as a weapon of propaganda"
    what I don't get was if surveys are not real then does he mean that his nephew and Perlas are the one who are actually leading and not Aquino and Villar?

it just obvious that he is just being a sore loser, just bec he is not leading the survey it doesn't mean that it's rigged.

now my question I hope his supporters can answers this bakit nun isa siya sa leading sa survey when he ran for Senator eh wala tayong narinig na complain from him against survey firms. if he also lambasted the survey firms that time can you please post the link here?

yes he is a very good local executive no question about that but Subic and Olongapo is jus a speck compare to Phils., and so is Binay, Duterte and Osmena, heck even Bayani's wife received numerous awards for being an outstanding local executive. are they also cut to be President?

the problem with him is he don't listen, arrogant he thinks he is God made for Filipinos, no difference from his running mate. I'm actually surprised that they run together. with both of their huge egos and attitude I don't know if they can stay together in one room for an hour. the reason why probably we don't see them together on sorties. you can't have two kings in one kingdom.

another thing is he should stop blaming surveys, doesn't it occur to him that ayaw talaga ng tao sa kanya? huwag na niya ipasa yun sisi sa iba.

credentials puro credentials ang tagal tagal na niyang politiko hinde pa niya alam na you also need charisma, you need to connect to the voters. hinde pwedeng puro yabang. meron ako nabasa dito hinde ko lang maalala kung sino nag post naplapalstikan lang ako sa nagsasabi na si Gordon lang ang meron credentials and experience and siya lang ang qualified kung credentials and experience lang ang usapan eh di si ERAP lang ang qualified naging Mayor, Senator, VP and President. bakit hinde na lang si ERAP ang iboto?

running for President is a lot different from running for Senator. dito parang one on one name mo or kalaban mo no ifs no buts, sa Senatorial election people are voting for a group (12) so mas malaki ang chance na manalo talaga siya.

saka nakakasawa na yun puro reklamo niya. putak ng putak lahat ng bagay mali dahil hinde advantageous sa kanya. lahat na blame na niya except himself.

anybody can be a Mayor/Senator but not everybody can be President.
    Last edited by shadow; April 23rd, 2010 at 12:12 AM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009

did Sen. Gordon, said this?
    then if he did, I agree with him about Survey(s)

Surveys may be a basis on how the candidate is doing good in his campaign; let it not be a basis for us on whom we are to vote on this coming election. If you are to follow surveys alone, dont youre one of a dictated person; practice freedom and free will. Remember that as a citizen you have the RIGHT TO VOTE for the candidate whom you are pleased and a candidate whom you believe that will uplift your country.

[SIZE=5]Go Gordon. [/SIZE]

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Autobeat View Post
    Interesting results. Same sa tsikot survey na si Gordon ang top choice.

Gordon tops U.P. (nationwide) automated mock polls

Gordon: 31.2%
    Teodoro: 23.3%
    Villar: 17.6%
    Aquino: 14.9%
    Villanueva: 2.5%
    Perlas: 2.0%
    Madrigal: 0.8%
    Estrada: 0.6%
    De los Reyes: 0.4%
    Acosta: 0.1%
    Undecided: 6.5%