1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDrebin View Post
    Narinig ka yata shadow.

(UPDATE) Richard Gomez joins administration senatorial slate

By Maila Ager
    INQUIRER.net
    Last updated 03:52pm (Mla time) 01/31/2007

MANILA, Philippines -- Actor Richard Gomez will be running for senator under the administration’s unity ticket, Gomez himself told INQUIRER.net Wednesday.

Gomez said he would take his oath next week as a member of the Nationalist People’s Coalition (NPC), an ally of the administration coalition.

“I'll be with NPC, and I will run for senator under the unity ticket and not with the opposition,” he said in a phone interview.

Gomez said he was invited by the NPC, led by businessman tycoon Eduardo “Danding” Cojuangco Jr., and after a talk with them, the actor said he agreed to join the party.

The actor clarified that he would not be joining the group of House Minority Floor Leader Francis Escudero, also a member of the NPC but who is identified with the opposition.

“I'm not running with the opposition. I would like to run with the administration,” Gomez stressed.

He said his decision had the blessing of detained president Joseph Estrada, whose advice he initially sought over his plan to run for the Senate.

“I told Erap [Estrada's nickname] about my decision. From the very beginning kasi, talagang marami na sa [there have been a lot of candidates for the] opposition,” he said.

Gomez also explained to the former leader that the preparation would be huge if he would run for governor of Bulacan province as he first planned.

By joining the NPC, the actor said he did not leave anyone since he was never allied with any political group.

“I was never with their party,” Gomez said, referring to the United Opposition, “I never joined any political group.”

Gomez said President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo was happy with his decision to join her government.

“The President is happy that I am supporting her policies and visions for our country,” he said.

“We need to move on. This is what this coming is all about,” the actor stressed.

Gomez's decision immediately got the approval of House Majority Floor Leader Prospero Nograles, a member of the ruling Lakas-Christian Muslim Democrats.

“Welcome to the administration,” Nograles said in a text message.

“I guess after viewing the opposition ticket, he [Gomez] feels his chances much better with administration,” he said.

Nograles is also confident that the actor's entry in the administration ticket will “draw the crowd for our rallies and meetings.”

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakin...ticle_id=46712

Balimbing na Bading!!!

Wala akong masabi..........ang lupet

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tatakbo under the administration banner? And to think na pro-FPJ ito noong 2004 and pinaringgan pa si GMA during the eulogy for FPJ. Tapos magiging kasama niya sina Oreta at Sotto? Oh boy.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    RICHARD GOMEZ FOR SENATOR!!

NOT !!!!!!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Devastator View Post
    Tatakbo under the administration banner? And to think na pro-FPJ ito noong 2004 and pinaringgan pa si GMA during the eulogy for FPJ. Tapos magiging kasama niya sina Oreta at Sotto? Oh boy.

tapos sinasabi ng gma camp noon na walang qualified pumalit kay gma kasi si noli de castro walang alam...now the GMA team is endorsing goma (maraming alam?) sa senate? ....indeed...the country deserve a senator richard gomez

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Hay naku! Huwag sanang manalo....

From Bulacan-wide to Nation-wide na ang problema...

May kredibilidad pa kaya ang administrasyon sa kanilang pinaggagagawa?

1801 :fuzzy:

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ayush talaga party system dito sa'tin. fill-upan na lang ng slots

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    sus...ewan ko...no comment po

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Devastator View Post
    lupet talaga !!

BTW, kasama rin nya sina sotto at oreta whom kilala talaga natin na kalaban ng adimistration sa pulitika!!!

wala ka talaga masabi sa pulitika ng pilipinas .....

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    ayush talaga party system dito sa'tin. fill-upan na lang ng slots
    Our party system has certainly gone into the madhouse along with its politicians.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Richard Gomez joins administration senatorial slate
    woah...timeout. is this the same Goma that went on an anti-GMA tirade on S-Files a few years ago?

Goma as Bulacan Governor???